Parts for sale

89BLUECOUPE

Parts for sale Rancho/vortech pulley

JDM/Rancho Torque Arms: These things are awesome! In perfect condition no bends. Still on the truck..
$350 shipped

It is the nitrous works 125 non-adjustable kit comes with purge kit and bottle heater it has the plate that goes between the t/b and intake. Also has the 2 1/16 nitrous pressure gauge.

$375 shipped

here is a link the the web site
http://www.barrygrant.com/nitrous/default.aspx?page=94

That kit is the one Justin had for sale. Ended up not going to use it.

I also have a zex nitrous bottle, in good shape, no sticker, but the paint looks good, it also has a nx liquid filled gauge on it and a NOS high flow valve. $100 shipped

I have a brand new never been installed Jacobs Nitrous Mastermind. $165.00 shipped to your door. Complete nothing missing..

Reichart Racing 2.80 Ultra grip pulley 8 rib for vortech
$100 shipped

I take PayPal.

I am selling this stuff because I bought a bike, and also not going to use this stuff like I thought.

Last edited:
28443-700-22992.jpg

28443-700-22991.jpg

28443-700-22990.jpg

28443-700-22989.jpg

These parts will only be for sale till weds the 27th. After weds they will not be up for sale anymore due to that I am moving and will not be taking the nitrous stuff with me and will not have anyway of packing it up and shipping it after that. Paypal me the money before then and I will get them shipped out. Thanks

Alright this stuff is back up for sale, my dad said he would ship stuff as needed.. I have a pending sale on the pulley and the zex bottle.

The traction bars are here with me on my truck in Florida, everything else is in Oklahoma. LEt me know. Email me at FordCrazy@cox.net or pm me. Thanks

Back