Parts for sale

RAN JR

I thought I would post here first and give my ARLOC brothers the first shot at anything I have. All these parts are off of my 2000 L.

01+ Complete exterior light set (minus fogs) $550 shipped
headlights, front corners, taillights, 3rd brake light

Metco driveshaft safty loop $45 shipped

2000 power package $500 shipped
1)JL 4# lower with used belt
2)90mm MAS with boot
3)JL ram air with cone filter (old style, will require minor inner fender trimming)
4)Diablo Delta (flip) chip (tuned by Razors Edge for above mods) street/race side with toggle switch and LED

I have other parts that are currently pending local sale. I may update this thread with more parts later.

PM me or email me.

I might be interested in the driveshaft loop/ and the 90 MAS. Not sure if you want to bust up that Power kit though...LMK:tu:

coolerf150 said:
I might be interested in the driveshaft loop/ and the 90 MAS. Not sure if you want to bust up that Power kit though...LMK:tu:

At this time I would rather not sell the 90mm separately. It will make it hard to sell the chip by itself. I will be in Little Rock at Children’s Hospital on the 13th so I may be able to save a little $$ and meet you somewhere. If you do want the driveshaft loop just let me know.

Sure

YA..consider the driveshaft loop sold....If you do bust up the kit...I want the 90 MAS also. I live in Clarksville which is actually on the way to little rock...But I can have One of my friends that lives in little rock meet you at lunch time or something and pick it up for me. Either way I want the loop for sure... thanks for offering it to us AR boys first.:tu:

;m You still owe me a lunch...

Jeff, just buy the whole thing. I would probably end up buying the ram air off of you, and the rest is stuff you need anyway.

Also, why would I drive to Fayetteville just to get those parts for you, hmmm?

Last edited:
Re: Sure

coolerf150 said:
YA..consider the driveshaft loop sold....If you do bust up the kit...I want the 90 MAS also. I live in Clarksville which is actually on the way to little rock...But I can have One of my friends that lives in little rock meet you at lunch time or something and pick it up for me. Either way I want the loop for sure... thanks for offering it to us AR boys first.:tu:

We'll be coming through Clarksville Wednesday night about 6pm or so if you would like to meet me somewhere.

Back