Sold: Parting out wrecked black 1993 Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep dash pad like Jamie v said sorry about that.

Also if it's got stock carpet in it that could be cleaned up id be interested in that as well. Someone put aftermarket carpet in mine and it's rough and won't lay flat.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
I'll snap some pictures of the dash tomorrow. I think the carpet is pretty bad, but I 'll snap some pictures of it for you and you can decide.

I'm in no hurry whatsoever so take your time.
Sounds good.

How much for fog light switch? Shipped to Houston TX 77037 lower valance? Rear bumper if not sold. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Fog light switch is going in my other gen 1. Rear bumper has a lot of people asking about it, I have one waiting on a shipping quote, but work is sucking up all my free time right now.

Interested in the steering wheel if not spoken for.
It's in pretty rough shape. I have posted pictures of it.

I know I'm probably third or fourth in line for the rear bumper, but please "put me in line" for it if it falls through with the others. Thanks!

How much for fog lightning with brackets
And also interested on the rear bumber
Those are sold pending me getting paid.
If cluster is not sold I'm interested

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Pending sale and payment based on me removing it this week.

Did Jon take the door panels or am I still in the running for the driver's side? Also what is the condition of the dash shell? Is it cracked above the dash pad to the right of the radio?

Also interested in the fuel lines and front fuel tank.
things like the fuel tank are going to cost a fortune to ship. The door panels are on hold till I figure out how to ship them. Fedex wants $130 to ship, plus another 50-60 to box them up. I am working 1pm-11pm this week, so until thursday when I am off I am kind of stuck.

things like the fuel tank are going to cost a fortune to ship. The door panels are on hold till I figure out how to ship them. Fedex wants $130 to ship, plus another 50-60 to box them up. I am working 1pm-11pm this week, so until thursday when I am off I am kind of stuck.

The beauty is that I live in L.A., where the Fab Fords thing is happening in April, and there are nloc members coming down from Washington, one of whom has said he may be able to bring down any parts I buy from you, so there would be no shipping, just a little bit of parts-wrapping, and I am also going to be flying into Seattle in early-mid March and may be able to gets the parts from you and bring them to him myself. I may even be able to help you remove them from the truck while I'm in town, assuming everything works out.

So with that in mind, what is the condition of, and how much would you want for, the front fuel tank, the fuel lines (from pumps to fuel rails, but not the pumps or the fuel rails themselves), the dash shell (provided it's not cracked or otherwise damaged) and the driver's door panel (if Jon doesn't take it)?

Dusten I have been trying to get in touch with you to purchase the ECU. Remans go between $145 and $200 on Ebay. Name your price plus shipping to Daytona Beach 32114. Please contact me as soon as you can to let me know if it is still available. Thanks for taking time to respond.

Bill : Do you have a C3P1 that you want to sell??? If you do, I need one. How much shipped to Daytona Beach 32114. If you're willing to sell I want to buy. Thanks.

Look man, I get it, you're in a hurry. I can tell from the 45 pm's you've sent me about the ECM. But between work, my kids, a car wreck and picking up new furniture today, stopping to remove the ecm out of a truck out in my shop for a $100 is low in my list. If you want to see about buying other peoples parts, take it to pm and not in my thread please?

I get it, I've been a bit slow, but the people that have paid for a part were shipped parts the next day.

The beauty is that I live in L.A., where the Fab Fords thing is happening in April, and there are nloc members coming down from Washington, one of whom has said he may be able to bring down any parts I buy from you, so there would be no shipping, just a little bit of parts-wrapping, and I am also going to be flying into Seattle in early-mid March and may be able to gets the parts from you and bring them to him myself. I may even be able to help you remove them from the truck while I'm in town, assuming everything works out.

So with that in mind, what is the condition of, and how much would you want for, the front fuel tank, the fuel lines (from pumps to fuel rails, but not the pumps or the fuel rails themselves), the dash shell (provided it's not cracked or otherwise damaged) and the driver's door panel (if Jon doesn't take it)?
How's 75 for the tank and lines and 40 for the dash pad(assuming you mean the pad to the left of the radio and not the entire dash)

Need Driveshaft If Good Shipped to Colorado 81001
I have no desire to try and ship the driveline. You'd probably spend as much to go to a local shop and have one made.

How much for the radius arms shipped too 08242
let me look into boxing them up first. If its a pain in the *** then I don't want to ship them.

- - - Updated - - -

Pictures of the ECM for jaime, and of the dash pad.
Jaime if you don't want it, fastfords does.

20170223_170632_zpsaiuixxq4.jpg

20170223_170518_zpsqoc902av.jpg

20170223_163240_zpsy79rgahu.jpg

20170223_163231_zpsuwb9dwyr.jpg

How's 75 for the tank and lines and 40 for the dash pad(assuming you mean the pad to the left of the radio and not the entire dash)

I have no desire to try and ship the driveline. You'd probably spend as much to go to a local shop and have one made.

let me look into boxing them up first. If its a pain in the *** then I don't want to ship them.

- - - Updated - - -

Pictures of the ECM for jaime, and of the dash pad.
Jaime if you don't want it, fastfords does.

20170223_170632_zpsaiuixxq4.jpg

20170223_170518_zpsqoc902av.jpg

20170223_163240_zpsy79rgahu.jpg

20170223_163231_zpsuwb9dwyr.jpg
Dash pad looks good when you get time let me know a price.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

I actually meant the entire dash shell, what the dash pad bolts to. I think someone else in here was asking for the dash pad.

I'll send you a PM.

I actually meant the entire dash shell, what the dash pad bolts to. I think someone else in here was asking for the dash pad.

I'll send you a PM.
Gotcha. Ya the dash shell show some wear. The dash bezel around the gauges was cracked too.
Ya, I pm'd him a cost shipped for the pad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back