panhard bar?

Here will be my setup: Ruslow 1200 coils, hotchkis leafs ,QA1s, hotchkis sway bars and a panhard bar.

What are the diff.s between the Ruslow panhard bar and the one from DBL G?

p.s.
I drove svt_ky (cliffs truck) which is very close to the above setup and i loved it! the ride and handling are just what i want. The only diff between his setup and the above is he has roush leaf springs, upper and lower control arms. That truck drives like it is on rails.

G's is the same set up other than how [he copied mine] bracket mounts to the frame.Mine you lift the bed and his you don't.But also his can crack the frame because of how the bolts go thru and it is the weakest part of the frame.How long before cracks appear is an unknown but I do know that they will just like some of the GM pickups cracked the frame were the steering box was mounted.Stan

svtsilverback said:
Here will be my setup: Ruslow 1200 coils, hotchkis leafs ,QA1s, hotchkis sway bars and a panhard bar.

What are the diff.s between the Ruslow panhard bar and the one from DBL G?

p.s.
I drove svt_ky (cliffs truck) which is very close to the above setup and i loved it! the ride and handling are just what i want. The only diff between his setup and the above is he has roush leaf springs, upper and lower control arms. That truck drives like it is on rails.

Back