Paging Baby Jake!

Well I know that he made it back to Moline....he was convoying with Nan and myself. Jake and I did require a beer (oops), refreshment stop, in Peoria to be able to make it home Monday.:jb: :bd: :jb: :bd: :jb: :bd:

We "let" Nan pick up her sewing machine, while we helped the h00ters economy in Peoria.:D

Jake works either morning/day or day/night on a rotating basis. He will eventually get on line...so "PILE IT ON!;Y

Nope Steve, ;w

Just a quick off and on I74 at the river drive....we were on a mission...end the dry, thirsty drought!:D

Maybe you should map out some "Points of Interest" for those lonely travelers passing through Peoria.:?

...Dwight...;g

Actually, this isn't the worst of it, but I actually saw Jake DRINKING WATER!! :eek:

So, you know what I have evidence of must be truly disturbing!!

FMOS Racing said:
Actually, this isn't the worst of it, but I actually saw Jake DRINKING WATER!! :eek:

I DENY this, and any other incriminating evidence you may have!!! Did you taste my bottle of "water"?;) :D

Sorry I haven't been around much. I came down with a NASTY case of stomach flu upon my return. ;m Well...stomach flu or alcohol withdraws.;)

Jake...

You cannot DENY what I have PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE of! HA!

I OWN you, Mark. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Now, what can I use this for? Hmmmm....

:D ;)

Back