Orlando and Gainesville

Spunkie202

SilverL
Hey guys I live in Orlando but I go to school in Gainesville. I just got an L and i have 2 other buddies with them too. I wanna know if there are any events in the O or Gville..maybe even a gathering of some sort. We should get together...How many of you guys live near me let me know

im in palm coast whihc is a bit north of daytona i missed the old town meet and id love to see one get going again soon somewhere.

Spunkie202 said:
Hey guys I live in Orlando but I go to school in Gainesville. I just got an L and i have 2 other buddies with them too. I wanna know if there are any events in the O or Gville..maybe even a gathering of some sort. We should get together...How many of you guys live near me let me know

The local Lightnings are going to almost every Test and tune at Gainesville Raceway on Wednesday nights we park mid track and do tire swaps there.

We also post on a local site when we have wrench days or just wanna meet at Hooters.
its:

http://www.gainesvilleracing.com/

Gainesville has at least 4 Lightning guys that consistently show up and do stuff at the track and wrenching meets. I have seen at least another 5 in town as well. we have a decent presence here.
get to the track on Wednesday night for Test N' Tune. It should be fun.

Torrie is good stuff and a fun guy to hang with. He has been tuning most of the Gainesville Group for over a year.

hey yall...i just purchased a 2001 L...completely new to the lightning world, i also own a srt-4 that puts 485/435 down to the tires so its just not a neon! but i wanted bigger and bad so my fiance got stuck with the neon! anywhoo im coming back from iraq in may and looking to meet some guys with the trucks learn more and help out. the one i purchased has the jdm long block and some other mods, oh ya we live in gainesville too haha well let me know whats going on in may thanks

The Lightnings are hitting most of the Test and Tunes each week and using hang out at Hooters or Ale House afterwards.
Here are a few images of last night.
The video is on its way.

IMG_4554.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

The local site is

http://www.gainesvilleracing.com

Register and say hi.

Back