Optima Batteries

Derek@DRI

Hello , Supporting Vendor
logo_optima.gif

I just wanted to pass along that we are now Optima Battery Dealers and therefore will now always have the popular Red Top and Yellow Top Batteries in stock. We can ship them anywhere to you! We also carry the Billet Battery Treys for them. Some may be ok with the stock trey, but other may want to add some bling and add the billet aluminum trey. Here is a picture:

main.php

In case you are wondering why you should run an Optima Battery. Well Optima Batteries use a Spiralcell technology. This technology helps by providing a tight construction minimizing any movements inside that would disrupt a standard battery. So if you are worried about when you pull wheelies on the street or track this battery will have you covered. :grin: They are also pretty much leak proof thanks to their construction.

Give us a call for pricing and availability. We have updated all the models up to 04. The 05+ models call for a different battery and we will be adding that to our site shortly.

**I know I know that is a Mustang in the picture. I'm sure we can find a Billet Trey specifically for our Lightning, or maybe we can get that one to fit.

Last edited:
Back