Opinions Please

Jwilklightning

Clinically Insane
I have a company that wants to use the truck in a show in Chicago to showcase a wrap. I wanted to keep it fairly simple and not do anything to extreme. This is the initial design.

Jason_Wilkerson_Design.jpg

IMO.......the wrap looks stupid.....like splashed paint. But like Ed said you can peel off a wrap. It would be a neat way to display your truck in a show.

--Joe

Vinyl decals it wouldn't be too bad to pull back off. A full wrap, I've never taken one off before, but I've got a feeling its not going to be as easy as peeling off a vinyl sticker :hh:

I'm not too crazy about it, if you're gonna do a wrap, I'd do a pretty intracate design that you couldn't get the same results as paint. I think that trucks too purdy to just do a wrap with a simple black splash down the side.

Either way though, its one BADAZZ truck whether its DSG, wrapped, or pink with green poka dots :rofl:

wraps dont come off very easily.. theres alot of glue underneath.. but that looks pretty sweet.. imo ive never been one for wraps..

meh...it looks pretty cool, but it looks like something you would put on a 4x4. They need to go for the "looks fast standing still" sorta thing. maybe alittle edgier and directional. so what do you get out of the deal?

I suggest going with something like this. It's an oldie but a goodie...just a suggestion.

Whatever you do will probably look killer as you have built yourself one mean machine!

BlackLightningWithStrikes.jpg

its kind of cool but it also kind of looks like you ran through road tar or something from the customize page on NFS underground. Take the idea further and make it look like the paint is being blown off. i know it been done before but it still looks cool

I suggest going with something like this. It's an oldie but a goodie...just a suggestion.

Whatever you do will probably look killer as you have built yourself one mean machine!

BlackLightningWithStrikes.jpg

this gets my vote. mind you it wouldn't be as pronounced on grey.

would be a good statement towards JL's flame job.

Back