Opinion of a TAG

B

Burninout101

I was wanting to get a custom Tag for my truck what do ya guys think of this Z28 THS, Dose ne 1 have this already, im in Texas?

If you're looking to get raced by every F-body on the planet, I think it's great! LOL! I'm a little less antagonistic, but to each their own. ;-)

Later!
Jeff S.

I am planning on getting plates as well. This might be a little cryptic but its my first choice:

KEEP RT
or
MOV OVR
or
2FST4U

texas here as well

Hey there lightning owners. i am from Houston TX I was thinking of "SS KILLER" on the back of mine.... but I am wating for the the Vortech with 20 pounds of boost to come in the mail. (some day)

Later,
Jason
95 Lightning

20#s of boost?!? I hope you're waiting on some pistons too! ;)))

Later!
Jeff S.

Tyler in a few mounths. I'm in Australia right now wishing I was driving my Lightning. I also just ordered a Novi 2000 with 14 pounds.

I run THUNDRN on mine, hence the screen name. However, I think SSOWHAT would be antagonizing for those ram-aired F-bods.....mind you, for some reason I kinda like the F-bodies, too.....a twisted thought.

- Kevin
#907 in '94

For part of my birthday present, my wife ordered me a plate with my online name: F150SVT.

Mike Philpott
'99 Black #2190
NLOC #361

As has been mentioned if you just like racing F-bodies then that's cool.

What about N BOOST

I don't like to be that bold (with reference to something degrading about a brand X vehicle), even though I have a 10-second Mustang LX with a plate that reads WA 2 FST. Still, there's always someone faster.

On my Cobra I thought about GOT JUC since its got a small shot of spray, but then its not stealth anymore.

ZR WHAT is one I saw that I thought was clever (I'm in TX, too) but that was back when ZR-1s were seen more often.

I ET Z28 or Z28 ETR
GM KILR

I digress...

-Wes Tarbox

Back