One owner 1994 Red Lightning for Sale

94LightningGal

This is a sad day. I am offering my Red 1994 Lightning for sale. We have a baby due in Feb, and I need to get something practical for the baby. Thank goodness we still have the '01L.

This truck is #973 of 4007 for the 1994 model year. I have the original SVT Certificate, original window sticker, and original owners manual. The Lightning stickers were removed when new, and I do not have them. I purchased this truck new in Sept. of 1994, from Earnhardt Ford in Tempe AZ. The truck has 116,000 well maintained miles on it. This truck has spent its entire life in dry AZ and NV. There is NO RUST what-so-ever.

As can be verified through Carfax, this truck has never been in an accident.

It has the sliding rear window, towing package, the light and convenience group (includes illuminated visors and electrochromatic rearview mirror), the electric side mirrors, security group, premium AM/FM Cassette stereo, and the rear tube bumper. This truck has the center console.

I have added a Superchip, a panel K&N filter, a bed liner since new, SS hide-away hooks in the stake pockets, tinted windows, Lightning floor mats, a dash mat, and an electronic trailer brake controller.

The truck was only to the track once, at 1200 miles. Mobil 1 has been used since 5000 miles and changed every 3-4000 miles. The TPS was replaced at about 75,000 miles. The O2 was changed at about 90,000 miles. Both the TPS and the O2 were preventative maintenance. Tranny services have been done every 12 months or 12,000 miles whichever came first. The fan clutch has been replaced, as has the serpentine belt. The truck had a recent tune-up which included new 9mm FMS wires. The front shocks were replaced at 90,000 miles. The radius arm bushings were also replaced at this time. I will include new rear brake shoes that I have not had to do yet, since they look fine. The wheel bearings have been packed, and front pads have been replaced as needed. The fuel filters have been replaced regularly. The cooling system has been flushed regularly. We replaced the upper and lower radiator hoses, bypass hose, and thermostat. We recently replaced the fuel pressure regulator.

The truck runs and drives great. It has never burned or used any oil. The Goodyear Eagle GT II's have about 60% tread. Everything works great on the truck, including the A/C which blows VERY cold. There are no tears or rips in the interior, and it is in excellent condition. THIS IS A NON SMOKING TRUCK.
redface.gif
) The wheels have never been curbed, or bent. They are the original ones with great finish and new OE center caps (the old ones were getting loose). The original spare has never been on the ground.

The original paint still shines bright. The front does have it's share of chips. There is only 1 small door ding. The front gas filler door has a small dent (X husband), but we do have a spare gas door (needs to be painted). The front airdam has a small tear at the bottom (X again).

I say all this because I am not hiding a thing. I am VERY picky about my vehicles, so I will notice anything that is not perfect.

I am asking $9000, OBO. No trades.

Pictures can be provided, upon request, for those seriously interested.

------------------
Gloria
94 F150 Lightning, 116,000 miles
93 EB Explorer, 1000 RTI
01 F150 Lightning, FAST !!!!!

[This message has been edited by 94LightningGal (edited 10-28-2001).]

Hey there 94LightningGal,
Can't say I need another Red 94L, but noticed you have #973 mine is #974.
Bummer to see you half to let her go, but what the heck 1-L is better than No-L's.
Goood luck
Tim

------------------
Tim
94 Red Lightning
SVT #974
NLOC #124

It is wild that our trucks are 1 number apart.
smile.gif
Hope yours has been as good as mine.

Yea, I will probably cry when she goes, but a baby really changes things. At least the new truck seats 3.

Of course, I probably won't get any bites here, being pitifully honest doesn't seem to be the best policy sometimes. Oh well, can't change who I am.
smile.gif

------------------
Gloria
93 EB Explorer, 1000 RTI

I just wanna say, I would buy your truck in a heartbeat if I didn't have a baby on the way as well. (due in May). We already have a 4 year old, so 4 seats will be a requirement. Heck, I had planned to buy a Gen 2 in August until we found out I'm pregnant
eek.gif

Your truck sounds very clean and I don't believe you're asking too much. Just wanted to say good luck! And congrats on the baby
biggrin.gif

Thanks Trace.
smile.gif

This is me and Rick's first, so the '01 will get us by. However, with our winters here, and the Explorer needing some work, I have been thinking about an Escape or Tribute. Plus, it would get some good mileage, and not bore the daylights out of me.
smile.gif

Sometimes I get discouraged because I offer so much information (that hardly anyone does), and then noone even contacts me. Of course, it could just be hormones.
biggrin.gif

Congrats on your new family member also !!!!! Our son's name will be Corey James.

------------------
Gloria
93 EB Explorer, 1000 RTI

I will look at all offers on this truck. No need to be shy.
smile.gif

You will not find a better maintained 94 Lightning for any amount of money. This truck has truly been my baby since new.

Also, feel free to ask any questions.

------------------
Gloria
93 EB Explorer, 1000 RTI

Damn, when I was looking for one I couldn't find any one owner L's that were clean. You shouldn't have any trouble selling it for that.

------------------
It will strike twice.
Stock, best e/t: 15.302
94 Black #433 of 4007

Here are a few pics. More are available.

942.jpg

941.jpg

945.jpg

943.jpg

int9.JPG

Lets try this again.

------------------
Gloria
93 EB Explorer, 1000 RTI

[This message has been edited by 94LightningGal (edited 11-26-2001).]