On3Performance

KID1F150

Has anyone out there tried to make one of these kits fit on a Truck? A local guy with a fox mustang went 12.90s at our 4000ft track on a stock 5.0 with 3:55s with the bottom dollar kit from them!

Most of their headers crack pretty bad. Where is Texas you at?

I havent tried them on a Lightning myself tho as far as fittiment goes

Seminole Texas, the track was Hobbs Motorsports Park - NHRA drag racing facility of Southeastern New Mexico. its probably closer to 3700-3800 feet. I don't have a lightning, my truck is just an F150 with a 351 and an E4OD. I'm running a Vortech right now non-intercooled at about 10psi, I've been doing my own tuning with a Quarterhorse. Still speed density. Fastest I've gone without spray is 14.09@95. I can't figure out how i could intercool my setup without changing intakes, my discharge on my supercharger is about 1.5-2inches from my throttle body.

I called on3performance during lunch today and talked to Mike. The hotside for this kit including shipping to me in Texas was $835 bucks. That was the manifolds and Turbo with oil pressure/drain hoses. Almost too cheap not to try. I am seriously debating giving this a go in the spring. All i think i would have to do is mount a powerstroke intercooler and run my cold side pipes. Any info on this is greatly appreciated!!

I called him about 6 months ago as well. It does sound like a great way to get started if it all fits. I would love to hear any updates. I think the crossover pipe would have to be extended with a flex coupler.

I might end up holding off on the turbo for now. I think it would be best if i did my heads and cam first. At the rate i'm saving right now all this could take a long time. :cr:

Back