On Site Resources!!

MJ351

L Fest 5 Cost $ 62,189.02
Hi Guys,

Well As In Past Years I Will Be Bringing Everything, And The Kitchen Sink! In Response To Last Year's Inquiries To Whether I had A Welder On Board I Have Purchased A Portable Stick / Tig That Will Be In My Camp For Use, Along With My Hands To Use It If Needed.....

Cool... so if you're picking up chunks of my engine block again this year, you can weld it on for me?! <gr>

MJ351, care to weld a pyro probe bung on my Bassani header. I'll remove it & install it & maybe finally get this thing hooked up ( it's been in the pod inactive for 3 yrs. now )

Mike,

The GC was awesome in test runs today, but have a cracked tuned exhaust that need to be welded....help!

Bring The Stuff On!. Big D, Do Me A Favor, Find Me A Spot In The Pits Near An Available 110 Volt Power Source !

Hi Mike,

I will try to get a spot with power, but KCIR is almost devoid of outlets.

I will try to get the exhaust patched today and let you know if I do, but if not, you will need ~ 18 inches of thin metal to wrap the crack with and then weld the wrap. If you look at the exhaust coming out of the motor, at the place where it makes the first bend, is now cracked almost all the way around. Someone tried to braze it, but it did not hold.

Thanks,

...Dwight...

No Problem, I Will Make Sure To Have Extra Material. Yeah, I Was Looking At Some KCIR Pics, Kinda Prehistoric Compared To Topeka. Well, Do The Best You Can, And If We have To Go Out & Find A Generator, So Be It !

MJ351 said:
No Problem, I Will Make Sure To Have Extra Material. Yeah, I Was Looking At Some KCIR Pics, Kinda Prehistoric Compared To Topeka. Well, Do The Best You Can, And If We have To Go Out & Find A Generator, So Be It !

Mike we have a big diesel generator in our toter home so electricty won't be a problem.

Hi Mike,

I didn't get it fixed today...bring metal and we will find the power....thanks Jerry

...Dwight...

GJLS said:
Mike we have a big diesel generator in our toter home so electricty won't be a problem.

Jerry, Thank You. And You Already Know Anything I Bring You Are Welcome To! The Welder is A Miller Maxstar 150 STH.

Back