Old Bridge Raceway Park (E-Town)

L

LW93Rcode

Hey guys,
How about a together at E-Town before it closes. Im not too sure how there races go, whether its brackets or just racing or what, but we ought to get out there one more time before it closes. Can you guys from up north make it down. I think Friday, November 17 is the last Street Racing night. Rich, let us know whats up?

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH

YEAH THE 17TH IS THE LAST DAY, I LL BE THERE I HOPE TO HAVE MY BLOWER BY THEN, IM NOT RUNNING SO GOOD WITH OVER PORTED HEADS, BUT IF NOT ILL RUN ANYWAY, ANYWAY MY EMAIL IS SVT1116@AOL.COM THAT WAS MY GIRLFRIENDS I EMAILED YOU WITH THE OTHER DAY, IF THINGS DONT TURN OUT ACTO IS AVAILABLE STILL SO, TALK TO U LATER, RICH

i am willing to go to e-town the 17th only if i get my 599 mile break in on my rear by then.

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
15.21 @ 88.1 MPH

[This message has been edited by LW93Rcode (edited 11-17-2000).]

WELL IF WORSE COMES TO WORSE IM 15 MIN FROM ETOWN WE CAN ALL HANG OUT GET SOME BEER AND PUT MY BLOWER ON IF I GET IT,THATS LIKE IF ANYONE ONE WANTS TO OR IT RAINS BUT I HOPE I DO HAVE IT

I got no problem coming up to help put your blower on. Always glad to help get an L going faster! I need to talk to Ralph about some parts too, want his stock hood,
, do you know where I can reach him at?

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH

that sounds good to me to. i would have no problem helping putting a blower on a ford

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
15.21 @ 88.1 MPH

Buncha guys up here told me that Wednesday (15th) was last day... ? I can probably make it on one of the two days...

I've got autocross tomorrow.

Daniel

Hey Daniel, the Englishtown schedule says that the 17th is that last street racing night. On the 18th there is a test and tune sessions for 7 hours and the 19th is the final day, open comp racing. Hopefully you can make it down on Friday.

Hey Justin, if you're definitely going up, let me know and we can meet and go up together. Hopefully I can find a set of wheels to put slicks on, my truck didn't seem to like to hook at Englishtown last time.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH

Larry,
I don't know if i can make it or not. i just remembered that i have to work Friday. What time I can get off is the question. if I work overtime this week I can leave early. What time do you want to go up.

Atco is a definit though.

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
15.21 @ 88.1 MPH

IF I GET THE BLOWER THIS WEEK I WILL BE PUTTING IT ON ALONG WITH MY ELECTRIC FANS, SO IF I GET I MAY NOT GO,I WILL LET YOU ALL NO,FEEL FREE IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME EMAIL ME FOR DIRECTIONS SVT1116@AOL.COM . LARRY YOU CAN GET RALPH AT 908 896 3086. IM REALLY GOOD AT WORKING ON THE MOTOR NOW SINCE I HAVE TAKING IT APART 12 TIMES, LATER RICH

There's a buncha Bolts from F150online going on Wednesday.

Daniel

see if they can go Friday

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
15.21 @ 88.1 MPH

Larry,
I want to go Friday. You have to let me know what time we are meeting so i can leave work early. You can call me or write. Just as long as I know by tomorrow nite. I want to go see what the truck will do stock. Bring the pullies. Then I will run them at atco the next week. # 856-825-1108

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
15.21 @ 88.1 MPH

Hey Justin, we can leave whenever you want. You have the furthest drive, so you just tell me when you want to meet and I'll be there. I didn't see your message until now so I'll call you sometime tonight and we'll work out the details.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH

IM GOING ALSO SOMEBODY GIVE ME A BEEP TONITE ITS THURSDAY AND TELL ME WHATS GOING ON, THANKS RICH 732 866 3730

larry,
give me a call tonite. if u don't catch me, i will call u back.leave your number.

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
15.21 @ 88.1 MPH

Back