OK, Where Are The Open Track Registrations?

I am very interested in going, I just can't cough up the cash right this moment. Hopefully sometime in august I'll get the money and registration sent.

Hey Big D - if I can get a hitch set up on the L, I'll be towing the wife's 01 GT 'vert so she can get on-track on Sunday, but that's not 100% yet.

Vern

Just a thought, since you opened the event up to anyone and any vehicles, maybe you should promote the event through myautoevents.com or the like. seems most of the scca autocross events are through there and the last couple events had around 200 entries. Lightning and HD trucks are just to small a group. Ive only ever seen one dakota run in local autocross events.

Like i said, just food for thought.

Hello Hot Wheels,

I took your advice and our event is now listed on myautoevents.com....now what other places can we list the event?? I need names/URLs:D

Hot Wheels said:
Hope that helps out the attendance for you. Might also try to
contact any local scca clubs to get the #'s up.

LOL ... The National SCCA headquaryters is across from the
track. Dwight, call Mike Dickerson at SCCA Natioanal, and
ask him for some advise. Tell him you know me if ya wanna.

I just can't justify a two day drive for one day of open track.

Now if it was all THREE days.......

oilwell1415 said:
Big D, you can try www.projecttransam.com for more participants. If you go to the message board section there are forums for several local clubs including the f-body club and the Corvette racing club.

Hey I race a trans am most of the time! Its just to far for me to go, trans am nationals a closer to here.

Big D. student loans just came in so I just sent a paypal payment for the event.

I cant wait to get the SVT focus out there with my lightning brothers on the track!

Thanks again for working so hard on this event and making it such a fun time.

B

Hi Brandon

I am glad that your are coming. I am parked across the lane from a group of Focui (?plural?). All of who have SCs installed and are running in the 13 sec window at FFW this weekend.

I am glad that a student can make it:tu:, while it seems that many others cannot? Obviously you are a better planner....we need to hire you!

See you in Topeka!

...Dwight...

I have been planning on making the trip back since racing my lightning last year!!!! It was so much fun I just couldnt miss it this year. I am even skipping a couple of graduate school classes. LOL! 13 second foci?!?!?!? That is pretty darn crazy. Mine is 2 seconds slower and seems pretty darn fast.

In the future if you need help planning or setting things set up I will be more than happy to help even though I dont have my lightning anymore. The good thing is the fiance knows that a gen 3 will be in our future.

See you in a few weeks.

B

Well there are several of us from KC-mustangs.com signed up for the OT now, I can't wait for Sunday! It should be quite a mix out there, Lightnings, mustangs, corvettes, focus.....
I drove the road course two weeks ago with the KC porche club, great track, looking forward to meeting everyone!

Back