OK - No excuses!

S

Sixpipes

SVT Cobra Club of North Texas cruise night.
April 14th at the Flower Mound El Chico on Hwy 1171 (Lewisville Main Street). Put it on your calendars. This will be our first real effort at getting organized into a real "club". There will be tons of time to visit and get to know one another (unlike at the track).

http://www.svttexas.com/index.phtml

[This message has been edited by Sixpipes (edited 03-14-2001).]

Well, maybe there is an excuse. Looks like the cruise night will be moved to another location (maybe Chuck's in Grapevine?). Anyway, plan on a cruise night in April! Everyone that attends will get a picture of their truck posted. Maybe a surprise or two as well.

Sixpipes,
I'm in, but my excuse is I won't have my truck by then!! I still plan to be there to meet the gang, though. Keep me posted.

------------------
Tom Liss
2001 Black Lightning ordered 02/06/2001!!

Uh, Uh, mmmmmmm, I hate to ask this, but can I drive the camaro, the L will probably be in Washington DC

Sixpipes, Glad to hear yall are going to hit the SVT Cruise night.. It's going to be great to have some more Ford Trucks there with us..

------------------
Member of the Texas Chapter of wwww.F150world.com
1999 Stage 3 Roush F-150 Super Cab Flareside
Pics of the Truck are here http://www.f150world.com/mumbly/

Well, unforunately El Chico's decided they didn't have it in their budget this year for a cruise (even though we averaged 80 cars). So Chuck's offered us their location in Grapevine (Hwy 114 & Hwy 28) which has a large parking area. The cruise nites will begin in May on the 4th Saturday of every month till October. Registration is still $5...plus Chuck's is giving away door prizes. We will post more info on our site and here when it becomes available.

Thanks for the support.

------------------
2001 White Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra SC

OK Buck. We need to find a cruise night for the 14th. Got any ideas?

Found this:

Apr 14 5-8p 2nd Saturday Crusin' In Style car show at Chuck's in Lewisville.

[This message has been edited by Sixpipes (edited 03-19-2001).]

febd8193.gif

Chuck's in Lewisville

Back