ohio get togethers

truk

is there any clubs or get to gethers around for the lightings? or maybe start one somewhere?:)

Great idea, but never seems to happen. We all are pretty spread out across OHIO. I think we did something in Cincinnati once.....but thats it.

Rich

well maybe try another one! say columbus or dayton? maybe try to get to gether over winter also thanks matt

Matt - where are you located? I'm on the west side of Cincy. I'd be down some some gathering. Their is a Quaker Steak & Lube on the East Side (Beechmont area?) we could meet at. I've never been to one.

It very rare to see another L running around.

Matt - where are you located? I'm on the west side of Cincy. I'd be down some some gathering. Their is a Quaker Steak & Lube on the East Side (Beechmont area?) we could meet at. I've never been to one.

It very rare to see another L running around.

Theres one on the Milford Parkway also. Thats were Stangbangerz had there spring meet.

Rich

im 20 miles north of dayton, was down at mod depot afew weeks back waste of time imop , any way , we should try to get to gether with wives and girlfriends ! want about burbanks havnt been there in a long time? but im open to any where just need direction thanks matt

National trails in Licking county (Kirkersville/Heath area) has a Halloween event on the weekend of Oct. 12. Sounds like a good family event. I wish my truck was complete.

Roach

National trails in Licking county (Kirkersville/Heath area) has a Halloween event on the weekend of Oct. 12. Sounds like a good family event. I wish my truck was complete.

Roach

National Trail Raceway

Website says it's all weekend; 12-14th. Know any details (did you go last year)?. What classes do they run?
I could probably make it one of the days.
John

National Trail Raceway

Website says it's all weekend; 12-14th. Know any details (did you go last year)?. What classes do they run?
I could probably make it one of the days.
John

I've wanted to go to this for the last 3 yrs but I've never been able to make it. I hear that it's a great family fun event but again I've never been able to make it because of my work schedule in the past. Now that I have the weekend off my truck is down. Hmmm... maybe I'll race the Kia Sedona or better yet.... rent a Hertz shelby and take that.

Roach

kilkare in xenia has a all truck race oct 20 ! saw that last night i think i':eek:ldtu:ll go .

Back