Officially Off The Road

mojo racing

Well, 24 years as my daily driver my truck has been officially taken off the road. There will be a build thread coming after a few months. Plans are, all the body work done, paint, and a 393 single turbo. It feels so strange backing out of the driveway in the morning and leaving it behind....

Last edited:
ade08f80b79f8f22f42a279f4cde8f87.jpg

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Looks like all white trucks are getting turbos. If I get a kenne Bell mine will be turbo too. What did you start using as a daily?

This truck has been through the ringer! I bought it new in 94 since its been lowered, put back to ride height, a few head cam combos, blower, nitrous I have beat the snot out of this thing for 24 years with a stock bottom end and stock trans. Now with 282,000 miles the converter is starting to act up and 1-2 shift is dragging out a little and the paint has seen better days. But the old girl has never left me sitting on the side of the road in all those years! I feel I owe her a break.

Looks like all white trucks are getting turbos. If I get a kenne Bell mine will be turbo too. What did you start using as a daily?
My wife bought me a 2008 four wheel drive escape nothing fancy but I like it! At 6'5" I can stretch my legs out and still haul parts plus the gas mileage is substantially more then the L lol

Back