Official SpookFest 2015

That's fine. I didn't get it out today. Crazy busy and slipped my mind. As long as I can be assured ther is 2 spots. Or I can drop it in the mail tomorrow.

I'm sure it's not you Greg, so many guys wait until the last minute on purpose that Dave has to draw a hard line in the sand.

I'm not taking it personal. I waited because I wanted to see if we got Scott's car running again. I have no problems paying there, as long as there is space. Don't want to drive 1.5 hours for the heck of it.

All checks have been deposited ...... just not enough time for anymore banking.
Plenty of room at rental just need solid head count, tuff to plan event of this size without one.
any concerns call my cell @609-744-4540

not much time for web these days .... have been really busy getting everything together for the 30th

I'm trying to make it. I will pay at the gate if my truck gets finished in time. I'm HOPING to make it. Either way I'll be there.

I'm trying to make it. I will pay at the gate if my truck gets finished in time. I'm HOPING to make it. Either way I'll be there.

I'm in the same boat. Can't seem to sort out what's causing me to run super lean at idle and super rich underway.

Shawn Naugle with black Fox Body will be taking my spot. Also have a Pro Mod Vette paying at the gate. I will be there helping a bunch of folks out. Can't wait till Friday!

last call if anyone needs to borrow any of my stuff for spookfest. Since I don't have a truck that's together to run, I'll be there to help out and loan a hand to whoever needs it.

Generator
Fans
Fuel jugs
KB pullies
Kirkey
Bogart fronts (rears are about shot)
Trailer

My belts are expired so can't help there.

If I don't hear back, not going to lug all the usual crap there since I'm not running, but I've got no problems bringing stuff if it'll help anyone out.

Shoot me a text or fb message incase I don't get back on here between now and SF.

Back