Off line

I keep getting (OFF LINE) on my computer screen and I can't get any further I am at the point to try and set some parameters but something will not let me connect has any one had this issue I guess the stinger site is down this morning it will not let me on to their forum for some reason?

You may have some other issue. I just logged onto Stinger Pro boards after reading your post. Have you connected the computer to the PiMP before?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

You may have some other issue. I just logged onto Stinger Pro boards after reading your post. Have you connected the computer to the PiMP before?

Last night was the first time to actually hook the lap top up to the truck I down loaded tuner studio and registered I got to the point of initial configuration and the dash board popped up then the screen darkened and it says I'm off line for what ever reason? I didn't know if this is in the truck or if I need to reconfigure this PC.

Last night was the first time to actually hook the lap top up to the truck I down loaded tuner studio and registered I got to the point of initial configuration and the dash board popped up then the screen darkened and it says I'm off line for what ever reason? I didn't know if this is in the truck or if I need to reconfigure this PC.

Maybe a dumb question but you did have the truck keyed on right?

You need to configure the communication between the computer and the ecu. Are you using the USB connection?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

You need to configure the communication between the computer and the ecu. Are you using the USB connection?

Yes Sir I am using USB when I started the process last night the dash board came up on my screen and I thought I was going to be set but then the screen darkened and says I'm off line.

So I have made it past the off line issue now i"m on to this warning there are 14 of them (psconnector row 24, col 0. invalid value :33.0 set tothe 1st valid value:32.0) any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! been stuck here for 2 hours

It sure seems like there's a communication disagreement between the computer and the ecu.

So I have made it past the off line issue now i"m on to this warning there are 14 of them (psconnector row 24, col 0. invalid value :33.0 set tothe 1st valid value:32.0) any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! been stuck here for 2 hours
Do you picture of what you are seeing on the screen?

So I have a screen shot of what its doing over on the stinger boards I can't get them to post here I dug into it a little further last night after rereading the manual I don't think I performed the power down cycle as I should have. So I got past that to calibrating my TPS and the values are the same so that's where I through my hands up at it last night not sure what's going on there.

If you're able to calibrate the TPS that's a good thing. That means that you're getting in there and able to tune.

Well I had a wire wrong on the AEM wide band that caused me issues I have it running but it’s not pretty I’m hoping with some more reading maybe this will get better thanks for all the help I appreciate it this is all new to me I’m a heavy equipment operator here in the plains of texas this is way out of my wheel house man I’ve always been a carb guy , I thought I might move on into the 21st century! Thanks again I truly appreciate the time and help

Well I had a wire wrong on the AEM wide band that caused me issues I have it running but it’s not pretty I’m hoping with some more reading maybe this will get better thanks for all the help I appreciate it this is all new to me I’m a heavy equipment operator here in the plains of texas this is way out of my wheel house man I’ve always been a carb guy , I thought I might move on into the 21st century! Thanks again I truly appreciate the time and help
Check this guy out. https://youtu.be/hMdwx_d4xZ4

For $50 a month you can learn a ton of knowledge. It helped me a ton.

Did you have a problem of having to run your numbers way up in the VE table to get your AFR right I’ve been reading and it says I should not have to go over 70 but I’m at 86 to get a reasonable AFR at idol. Have I missed something here?

Did you have a problem of having to run your numbers way up in the VE table to get your AFR right I’ve been reading and it says I should not have to go over 70 but I’m at 86 to get a reasonable AFR at idol. Have I missed something here?

Assuming you input correct injector size and engine size don’t get hung up on numbers. Do what the engine wants.

That's way too high. Should be around 50. Your req fuel isn't set right.

Is your truck still batch fire? (stock engine wiring)

Back