OEM Fog Light Switch Value

As hard as they are to find I am sure you could name an outrageous price like 150-200 bucks easy.

Typically $20 which is rediculous in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

This is kinda what I was thinking too. If you have one I’d like to buy it from you. Heck I’ll even give you $75 and pay shipping if you want to sell me the one out of our truck. That way you could buy another one for $20 and pocket $55. Let me know if we could get this done today. Thanks for your input!

As hard as they are to find I am sure you could name an outrageous price like 150-200 bucks easy.

I saw a NOS switch listed for $500 about a week and go and now the ad is gone. I was thinking “what the heck” but then the ad was gone and I was curious if it sold.

do people actually shut the fog lights off? I can't say I've ever shut mine off. I love the way the look. markers and fogs is a fairly "aggressive" look

I found this one a while back. Did not realize it was 2019, time flies.

So you mean to tell me that my crusty old switch is worth $100?
7b9c36acff17645a36e10d8dc80fc85f.jpg
e1668c63ad026acba996b77534e7e301.jpg
74e72097c1502647a74d1092c90865d2.jpg

Jonathan, honestly people are paying stupid money for stuff like that so yeah probably!

do people actually shut the fog lights off? I can't say I've ever shut mine off. I love the way the look. markers and fogs is a fairly "aggressive" look

I modified my bezel to hold my quick 4 so I plan on wiring my fogs to run all the time. They will be my "daytime" running lights :)

I modified my bezel to hold my quick 4 so I plan on wiring my fogs to run all the time. They will be my "daytime" running lights :)
I didn't know that spot was big enough for a Quick 4

The Gen2 Quick4 has a really nice display. You can upgrade yours for $250. The Quick6 for the 6R80 has a built in trans brake.

The Gen2 Quick4 has a really nice display. You can upgrade yours for $250. The Quick6 for the 6R80 has a built in trans brake.

Yeah I've been debating on upgrading, I keep going back and forth between upgrading the Quick 4 and a Microsquirt for trans control as I have a Microsquirt sitting here wondering what I am going to use it for.

/thread derail :)

Back