For Sale: OEM 2003 Lightning Wheel - Refinished

SOLD OEM 2003 Lightning Wheel - Refinished

Hi all:

This is an OEM Ford 2003 Lightning wheel; 18x9 with 5x135mm bolt pattern. I used this wheel as a spare on my Expedition. When I sold the Expy, I had this wheel stripped and professionally powder coated by a local shop. It looks like new. See photos. No center cap, lug nuts or valve stem included. $395 obo shipped anywhere in the continental US. Posted locally and elsewhere online. No trades. Thanks.

20190822_205216.jpg

20190822_205229.jpg

20190822_205304.jpg

20190822_205313.jpg

Last edited:
Feel free to counter offer. I've seen them selling for more than that on a certain auction site that shall not be named. But I have to confess I didn't do a ton of research before listing. Be sure to compare apples to apples. This is a Ford wheel, not aftermarket. LMR sells them for $250, but they're aftermarket, and not in stock at the moment. And that doesn't include shipping. The last time I shipped a wheel it was more than $50 to do it.

Last edited:
LR? I met the buyer on FB marketplace. Got lucky, because I happened to be driving up to his area for something else. It felt good to get that wheel back into service on another Lightning where it belongs.

I've got a full set of '01-'02 wheels with caps and lug nuts being refinished. I'll post in another thread, of course.

Haha. Yeah, he called me on the price, too. Like I said, I'm willing to negotiate. He got a good deal, in my opinion, for $235. I got enough to reimburse my refinishing expenses. So it's all good.

Back