Now availible, the New Monster Box!

Gregg Evans

I'm ready to begin taking orders on the new Monster Box.

Factory Tech has teamed up with Jasper Engines and Transmissions to build the Monster Box and the new program will have several benefits.

There is no longer a 5-6 week wait on the Monster Box, we can ship it to you usually within a few days. The new prgram allows us to offer free shipping to almost all of the lower 48 states, some remote areas may have to pay a very small delivery chage of about $50-75, but this will not apply to very many.

The new Monster Box comes with the Factory Tech Total Domination Race Converter installed, and carries a 2 year unlimited milage warranty that will cover labor if you should have any problems.

The Box is basically unchanged as far as performance goes, it'll still hold as much horsepower as you can put to it, no Monster Box has ever failed from too much power and we've made important changes to make them even more reliable.

For now, you can order from any Factory Tech Dealer, but in the near future you'll be able to get the Monster Box from any of Jasper's current dealers also, there's prolly one in your home town! Your local Jasper Dealer can even install your new Monster Box for a reasonable rate.

I just want to take a minute to explain this new program. Last year we built and sold just shy of 150 Monster Boxes. This is all I can physically do myself so I had to find a way to keep making the best 4R100 built. In order to do this I had to find a buildr who I could trust to make every Monster Box the same as the ones I've built my reputation on and this was not an easy decision to make. My name is still on every one, and I'm not very anxious to have that reputation risked by just anyone. After several months of looking for someone who could build the Monster Box, I started working with Jasper to see if they could build a box I'd be proud to put my name on. They can, and they will. I've been working with Jasper for several months, and for the last several weeks I've visiting their Crawford County Plant to meet with the people who will be building the new box. Not the managers, not the sales guys, I've been on the floor talking and teaching their ASE Certified Technicians how to build the Monster Box, and they're just as enthusiastic about this program as I am. I did meet with the managers and sales guys, but that wasn't the focus of the trips I've been making, it was just details. You'll be seeing a lot more promotion from us this year, we're more committed than ever to build the best 4R100 tranny anywhere for any price. I hope you like it, and I'll be seeing you all at the tracks this year. Thanks for your past support, from me, the guys here in Maineville, everyone at the Crawford County Transmission Plant and my partners in the front office.

Gregg Evans

Factory Tech Transmission Performance

Reads as though you are ready to Rock-n-Roll! Congratulations and thank you for implementing such a well thought-out plan. Will be in touch, shortly :)

What's the difference between the rebuult kit and you actually building the transmission yourself? Are there any additional parts that you put in it?

Cypri

Gregg, I'm getting ready to do the built block and I want to do the trans at the same time. Could you give me an idea what the new package is going to cost with torque converter? I guess I'll get it here locally, I live in Louisville, Ky.
Thanks, Bob
:db: :3g:

Back