• The Rock Pizza in Lynwood

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Spaghetti Factory in Tacoma

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Or Something Else...

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Makes no difference to me, the wife and I am in for any location:eek:ldtu:
If we do the burger joint, I will bring the difibrillator.

Last edited:
13th is fast approaching..... What's the plan:?

May have to work it around a soccer match (yea we are still playing that game, just at a different level), but right now if this is a go I'm planning on attending.

Just learned a buddy of mine I hung around in high school and my wife has known since the 4th grade passed away and his memorial is Sunday at 1, so we won't make it again. This will make 2 memorials in 1 week:cr:
Steve

Just learned a buddy of mine I hung around in high school and my wife has known since the 4th grade passed away and his memorial is Sunday at 1, so we won't make it again. This will make 2 memorials in 1 week:cr:
Steve

Steve very sorry for your loss, prayers to you and there family..

Francis

post 1 says the usual 1pm,
that is what I am thinking.

Who's all going?????
Jen said she is going and I expect James also.
I will be there of course. :rolleyes:

Around noonish to leave SE 8th P & R. This place is a PITA to get to. Anybody else have a better feel to get there or a GPS you can lead. Otherwise I'll have directions to find it.

Looks like weather will be lousy so we'll probably be in the Ram.

Rick, about 11 AM to roll out of rural America to head towards the urban jungle. What say you ?

;k

Yee Haw, ya shoulda been there. Camera phones were taken a few pictures. I believe they were being sold to the highest bidder. Plenty of tall tales, red faces, out right lies and a few (very few) truths were told.

There may or may not be a new Gma or maybe he is 2 yrs. old.

2fers are hot peppers, going in...coming out..2fer. Unless you have hemi roids then it's a 3fer.

A Ballard High School rooter in a black '95 had low front tire. They left parking lot got some summer air replaced with winter air, coffee at local latte shop, then test drove back past crowd rear tires spinning. Guessing front tire air leak is fixed.

Soccer Dad now just goes to college games to watch his best girl play. He has so much time on his hands now he's practicing to be a rag man, from the bottom up chassis first. He even complained about getting the chassis dirty by coming out in the rain today.

One woman in the crowd claims she's trying to be a better wife while helping in the shop by not telling him how to do it but mentions how she would do it and follows with just saying. Remember work smart not hard.

Stay tuned for more tall tales and half truths later....

Great to see you guys again.

That was the best Flame Thrower Burger I've had and I will probable pay for it tomorrow!:flamed:
That was a good call, hope we do some more Guy Fiere style Diners,Drive-ins and Dives:eek:ldtu:

Michael

Was nice to see everyone. Burgers were great! cant wait to try that place for a lunch now and then when at work.

The weather was a lil chilly, but it was dry and not raining, what more can you ask for this time of year. :eek:ldtu:.

Great seeing eveyone yesterday! Nice pick Marty...that burger James & Cory put down was INSANE! And seeing Marty's truck made me actually miss my gen 2 for the first time since it's been gone, but only for a min...I need pull the gen 1 out of storage to get my fix.

We'll have to do it again soon...at least on a more frequent basis.

i'm going to have to ditto those responses. It was fun to see everyone. Kinda a bummer that I had to depart early, I missed the wheel spinn'n and everythin.....

And the bad part..... the soccer match we went to see ended up being canceled on account of the other team not makin a show'n (I think they were scared:scared1:) Oh well, got to watch the girls practice and then took the darlin daughter:heart: out for dinner and spend some time (when they get older and off to college they kinda stop having time for ole mom & dad).

Until next time....Keep it between the yellow and white lines..:3g:

P.S. Michael.... you have a PM

Back