Votes: 2 25.0%
  • The Rock Pizza in Lynwood

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Spaghetti Factory in Tacoma

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Or Something Else...

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Summer is OVER and the Holidayz are right around the corner.
Time for a GTG....
The usual time 1pm, Does the 13th work for everyone?

Last edited:
We could goto Zippy's and order up some of these.

kingloulou.jpg

I'm ready make the call. My first choice is spaghetti factory, then azteca, then the rock pizza. What ever the majority decide I will be happy with.

All above is good for me,
I'll try to talk Jen & james into going. If she's not at work, I bet she will go also.

We could goto Zippy's and order up some of these.

kingloulou.jpg

Heck, Zippy's has my vote! With a burger like that, and a place that grinds their own meat, how could anyone not want to go there for a burger? Heck, I even found that picture appealling and I don't even eat red meat...glad they have a veggie burger on the menu :grin1:

Heck, Zippy's has my vote! With a burger like that, and a place that grinds their own meat, how could anyone not want to go there for a burger? Heck, I even found that picture appealling and I don't even eat red meat...glad they have a veggie burger on the menu :grin1:

I was kinda wondering if there even was a burger in there:?

there is 2 of em, top one for the kid, bottom one for me.:D
I am gonna need a big pop to go with that one lol.

I have two thoughts....

# 1 Not that I'm a health nut... but that looks like a heart attack waiting to happen...

# 2, more of a question then anything.... how do you eat it??

no kidding , im in for one of those:eek:ldtu:
I'll hitch up my avatar, we will be needing it if we go there,lol

Thats right Mike.
Jami and I am in. Thinkin Jeff is too
Hope to see some of the old faces too : Francis and John, Jon, Carson and Margaret to name a few. Who is the is Hayden guy Coldie, What about Herb and Dr. Dale. Rick and family. Lets get'em all.

Might be able to make it, not so sure about that heart attack on a plate burger though :scared1:

It will be ok, just have Jeff or Steve there to save your life. I bet they are certified in something that would help ya. haha. :scared1:

Back