nother turbo build

Honestly, I'd use photobucket. Once set up it's way easier and you can post your pics anywhere.

inserting photos in thread

test failed

Can anyone help. I cant get my photobucket pics in my thread. I went to the FAQ and see that I can create an album, upload pics to it and then put them in thread. Is there a way to go straight from photobucket to the post? Ive done this before on mustang forumn but cant seem to figure it out here. Any help is appreciated.
Jason

Last edited:
test failed

Can anyone help. I cant get my photobucket pics in my thread. I went to the FAQ and see that I can create an album, upload pics to it and then put them in thread. Is there a way to go straight from photobucket to the post? Ive done this before on mustang forumn but cant seem to figure it out here. Any help is appreciated.
Jason

On photo bucket off to the right of you picture it says url, click it should auto copy, then right click paste here.

Thanks Dan, will give it a shot. Also you are correct the injectors are normal length. It was my v6 stang that had the shorter ones and I had to space the fuel rail up. I went with the 80# to. I might have a good deal on a 393 long block so made need some more fuel.

engine is ready to put in, new timing set oil pump, water pump, all gaskets, balancer and motor mounts. Stock with HO cam, lifters and roller bits and new 1.7 rr.

wish this was the back of the lightning. It is actually a ranger I built. Got it 90% done and then life got to busy and I sold it for a huge loss. Not gonna happen this time.

can anyone ID these shorties. I don't think they are stock as they have bungs on them that would not be used on stock L

they look like ford racing shorties for f150's/broncos....the passanger side header has an egr tube that traveled up to the egr valve mounted on the intake manifold.....the others are for your hegos, obd1 eec4 used one 02 sensor where the y pipe met and the obd2 eec5 used two similar to the stangs but trucks brocos got mostly crap bank fire sd setups but ford just welded in a bung on each side......

Thanks man. I figured they were ford racing or mac. I wonder if they are an upgrade to the stockers. I believe they are 1 5/8. If they lightning came with the same shorties as the oe mustangs than they are better. They are not pinched near as much and the tubes are larger.

Back