Northwest Florida

lightning10977 said:
How many lightning owners are there up here in Northwest Florida? Want to try and get a get together going?

I am working on the list...I need people to respond back to me and once I have it completed I will send you a copy..So far Gainesville,Wellington,Stuart,Orlando,Saint Petersburg,Eglin AFB,Hobe Sound,Ocala

Last edited:
Fort Walton beach here.... One of the 19000 red lightnings runnin around.

DSC00852.jpg

We need to do a cruise or something fun....

Last edited:
Well I am heading to Vegas on Wednesday and won't be back until the 28th. I am up for something if you all want to get together sometime in May.

lightning10977 said:
Well I am heading to Vegas on Wednesday and won't be back until the 28th. I am up for something if you all want to get together sometime in May.
Dont gamble to much...Save your money for mods...Have fun..

SkipSVT said:
About 35 min South of Tallahassee here, little are between Crawfordville and St Marks...
Medart? Are you a member of TMCA? I used to knock around Wakulla County as a teen. Lived in Sopchoppy for about a year with some friends, this was in the mid 70's.

Not too far from Medart. The mailing adress is actually Crawfordville though. Just North of Lower Bridge road on Springcreek Hwy, but before you get to 61. A couple miles South of the Shadeville Schools, and back in the woods a little. They just built this neighborhood, and haven't paved the roads yet, so mine really does look like a farm truck now!!!

Back