Nmra bowling green october 1-4

This is about as local as it gets yall. I dont know why everyone was so serious about this chapter and now nobody does anything.

Heres a thread with more details:
http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/gen-1-lightnings/200861-nmra-bowling-green-ky-october-1-4-2009-a.html

I havent been on here in a long time, But I am A lightning Owner again and I am also back home out of military and I am looking forward to meeting some local L owners. If my work will let me have off for bowling green, I will be there. I am definately going to try to make it to the hill this fall for a little racing. maybe some of you can make it out there for a meet one night

Not sure yet. My work schedule is crazy right now. I have already put in to have the 3rd of oct. off so i can go to bowling green. I will let you know as soon as I find out when i will be able to go to the hill. I might be able to go to clarksville Friday night. they have a good little midnight madness unlimited passes for pretty cheap. not sure when the hill runs, but I think it is on saturdays

Back