NLOC/NHTOC/Ford Truck cookout

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Hello all, :wave:

We will be cooking again at LightningFest 8 in Joliet this year. We would like a head count of those that wish to participate in the cookout....read...eat good food! ;)

The cost again is $12/person and kids under 12 are free. :grin1:

Please post if you plan to attend the cookout and the number of tickets you wish to purchase. The tickets can be paid for and picked up at the event. :clap:

Thanks,

...Dwight...

Count me in for at least one ticket:drool:
To bad you can't keep the cookout going for the whole weekend. From what I recall there wasn't much good food available at the track's concession stands :sigh:

Big D.. count us in for 2 adults. Will be 2 kids (maybe 3-nephew may come).

Wayne

I plan to be there for this. Sure some of the other that I will be with will also be there. I will try and find out and let you know.

Dwight, Me and a buddy are planning on eating. I think Ron (ski) and his brother are going to eat also...

Big D did the cookin'. Great food for the weekend for one great price! Great job Dwight! Great seeing you and meeting Judy!

I agree, good eatin's from the chef. Glad to have met Judy. didn't get to say bye as i was stuck in True Street. :(

Thanks Big D :eek:ldtu: Had a great time and it was wonderful to meet Little J!
Yeah, it was a little weird when we finally got back from the True Street runs and the formerly bustling NLOC camp had turned into a ghost town with tumble weeds.
I hung around till 7pm to get the results, missed winning the 13 second class by .017:blink: Maybe it was all those brats and burgers I ate?

Back