Nice to be here

mvk13

Seems like a great community! I moonlight out of a Blue Oval performance shop in PHX. Full machine/CNC/etc. Lots of L's, HD's and Mustangs/Cobra/Shelby's. I have a 96 Track rat Cobra, 4V 98 GT vert & the Wife has an 06 Eleanor tribute. Currently building a 99 Expedition 4x4 with an 01 L swap with the usual upgrades, Rods, pistons, meth inj, etc. Pretty excited to finally have myself a "Thunder". Seems like the L community is pretty awesome! See ya around!

What a great job and fun project! There was a guy in indy that put an L driveline into his mobility van. That was a pretty awesome project, too.

Welcome to the show!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Seems like a great community! I moonlight out of a Blue Oto val performance shop in PHX. Full machine/CNC/etc. Lots of L's, HD's and Mustangs/Cobra/Shelby's. I have a 96 Track rat Cobra, 4V 98 GT vert & the Wife has an 06 Eleanor tribute. Currently building a 99 Expedition 4x4 with an 01 L swap with the usual upgrades, Rods, pistons, meth inj, etc. Pretty excited to finally have myself a "Thunder". Seems like the L community is pretty awesome! See ya around!

Welcome to the group! I live in Queen Creek, AZ. Nice to meet a new machine guy. Can you guys do wheels?

Back