New TwEECeR tune needed??

OK T-trim is on. I am just put-putting around!! No boost!! I am gonna try and e-mail the tune. Let me know if you get it Giddyup

OK T-trim is on. I am just put-putting around!! No boost!! I am gonna try and e-mail the tune. Let me know if you get it Giddyup

got the tune.....need to know what exactly i need to change. also have you gotten the wide band on the truck?

updated tune sent...watch the afrs and listen closely for ping. and let me know what it does.

rob

That would be nice but you cant normalize loads above 100% on any SD applications unless you have a MAP that reads boost, which I'm not aware of any for Gen1 SD. Now if you want to design one that works with EEC 4, you'd be a hero.:eek:ldtu:

That would be nice but you cant normalize loads above 100% on any SD applications unless you have a MAP that reads boost, which I'm not aware of any for Gen1 SD. Now if you want to design one that works with EEC 4, you'd be a hero.:eek:ldtu:

AMEN!..you come up with a map to do that,you will be a god around here...:D

Ford do make frequency based MAP sensors that measure boost; e.g 2.5 bar absolute, part number V90FB-9F479-AA or V93AB-9F479-AA

The problem is identifying and altering all the map related parameters. To make things harder the LHBH* strategies do not use a traditional 'MAP Transfer' function either :cr:

Last edited:
Hey bud I have one those MAPs ....Its on my 5.0L Turbo Ranger which is also SD, You want more info about the map let me know

The S.D. ECM im using is from a 91 Lincoln Town car. The MAP sensor is from a 95' e-350 7.3L PowerStroke Diesel. The connector from your harness to the "PSD MAP" should be the same.

haha..Yeah my ranger is a bastard to say the least

...Going by the SHOPKEY schematic & Corresponding the pinouts to his harness from his ECM using the "PSD MAP" be the same. worst case scenario he has to swap places in the connector for wires "SIG" & "RTN".

Back