New TwEECeR tune needed??

turbodgumby

GOT BOOST??
I am VERY new to the TwEECeR and presently have a SStock tune ( came with the truck)with my present combo. I am changing to a Vortech T-trim from the PD BD-11a. will also be most likely be upgrading to 60lb. injectors??? Truck Drives like a stock truck now (truly amazed with the amount of mods being its SD)and would love to keep that if possible. Like I said I am a newb when it comes to the tuning part of building a performance ride!! Thanks guys

Last edited:
You really need a way to datalog, otherwise it is hard to know where there are issues in your tune. At the minimum you want to be able to look at a/f vs. rpm. This is even more important with a blower.

Gonna take the truck to San Antonio and have to let a "tuner" learn the Tweecer on my truck while burning time( and $) on the dyno. No one in houston wants to mess with it and have asked for a tune from here but was not responded to after asking for further help???:headscratch: I don't know the tuning mombo-jombo stuff. I DO:eek:ldtu: appreciate you guys putting me on the right path to a data logging wide band.:thumbup:

Gonna take the truck to San Antonio and have to let a "tuner" learn the Tweecer on my truck while burning time( and $) on the dyno. No one in houston wants to mess with it and have asked for a tune from here but was not responded to after asking for further help???:headscratch: I don't know the tuning mombo-jombo stuff. I DO:eek:ldtu: appreciate you guys putting me on the right path to a data logging wide band.:thumbup:

if i was home,and you had a datalogging wide band...i could come over and teach you the tweecer for sd in about an hour. it really only a hand full of changes...

Sorry bout not getting back to you, I've been extremely busy lately and cant see it letting up for awhile so I've had to let the tuning fall by the wayside, just dont have the time. I think it is time I pass the torch, somebody else needs to step up.
SS

Last edited:
Sorry bout not getting back to you, I've been extremely busy lately and cant see it letting up for awhile so I've had to let the tuning fall by the wayside, just dont have the time. I think it is time I pass the torch, somebody else needs to step up.
SS

HHMMMMM.....:help:

SS

:cr1: We do appreciate all that you have done for us thus far!

Last edited:
I didn't mean to come off wrong Steve!! Man My truck drives like a dream!! GiddyUp I will load it onto my friends lap-top tommorrow!! and e-mail it to you( where are you at exactly??)

what kind of truck you drive? Sorry about the thread hijack..

the king of the road! 379 pete...

l_bc65051c5c8b73523da07e2057bdd85a.jpg

petercar....reefer....NICE!! Cat or Detroit? I'll see if I can dig up a pic of my old mans ride, been trucking for 35+ years...hows diesel hitting you?

to get this back on track...LOL Know SStock is busy, I sent him my 30lb tune and he said that he will try to update it to a 42lb tune. Hate to bug him too much and i'm wanting to install these injectors this weekend if I can since thats all i'm waiting for to get my DD back up and running...I have never changed a tune before, just some simple tweaks...wonder how much change of that tune needs to be made to work with the 42's just the scalar value and the injector minimum pulse??

Back