New Tow Pig

Copperhead

Keith Blackburn
I've been on the lookout for a low mileage, Old Body Style PowerStroke for sometime now and I finally found one. 97 model,....115k,.....completely stock and near mint condition.

The only downfall,.......I had to drive 1500 miles (round trip to Kansas to get it) :blink:

12805876_982913125090859_6844846277835584511_n.jpg

Those are sweet.. But expensive for a clean one! Im actually gonna bite the bullet and go pick up an 06 6.0 powerstroke tomorrow... Roll the dice

Very Clean Keith, the last of the mahicans, nice find. Now get started putting your touches on it.

Nice looking truck. I really liked that last one you did. Care to share your plans for this one?

Care to share your plans for this one?

Nothing too radical,.....

Convert it to an Electric Fuel System,....Stg 1 (160/00) Injectors, TW Chip, Diamond Eye S/S Exhaust, Gauges, Airbags (5k helper bags), Cold-Air intake and etc,......

About the same as my old crew-cab,.....other than the fuel system.

I just want a good, dependable, long lasting truck to tow my junk with.

Nothing too radical,.....

Convert it to an Electric Fuel System,....Stg 1 (160/00) Injectors, TW Chip, Diamond Eye S/S Exhaust, Gauges, Airbags (5k helper bags), Cold-Air intake and etc,......

About the same as my old crew-cab,.....other than the fuel system.

I just want a good, dependable, long lasting truck to tow my junk with.

Very nice truck!! Like the white. Doing the same to my 97'crew cab dually except the helper bags. Just haven't had the $$$ for the injectors yet. Mines got just under 25k miles on her. Fixing to do alittle trans upgrades so the 4eod last longer. Again very nice truck!!

Thats nice. Something that old in that condition is indeed a fairly rare find around here. Where did you find it exactly? You may not have been too far from me.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Yep thats pretty close. Somehow that truck looked familiar. Probably saw it in a for sale ad or something..

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Back