New Stuff! =)

FlashSVT

Sound:
Welp, I finally have some tunes in the L.

I wanted something to hold me off for a while, so I went searching for some deals @ work. I got some basics, and considering what I paid, I couldn't pass it up. You'd kill me if I told ya what I spent. =)

Phoenix Gold EX 5"x7" Fronts and Rears
Bazooka RS Series 6 1/2" Bass Tube behind my seat.

The improvement is 1000% over stock.
Come Spring, it will all be for sale when I go with a BIG system. =)

Transmission:
I installed a Line mod valve last week and I wasn't 100% satisfied with the 1-2 shift. There was a slight delay. My stock tranny was also banging the 2-3 shift. In talking to Gregg Evans (Factory Tech), he explained how his accumulator valve body would take care of both problems. He made me an offer I couldn't refuse and two days later the Factory Tech Accumulator Valve Body was at my front door. =)

I installed it today along with the 4x4 pan/filter and 8 new qts of tranny fluid. After testing it out, I'm totally satisfied. The 1-2 shift is quicker, but not as hard in comparison to the line mod valve I had. Consequently, the tires just roast now on the 1-2 shift. The 2-3 is also nice and quick and no where near as abrupt as before. This guy knows his stuff and has another satisfied customer. =)

Bumper Hole Cover:
Rick, thanks for the P/N! Much better than the ugly hole. =)

Thats it for me today. I'm installing the FRPP Single Blade TB tomorrow. I picked one up from a NLOC member @ a great price and I'm going to clean it up a bit before I throw it on. Time to bust out the sanding and polishing wheels. =)

Last edited:
Sweet, sounds like you've got a good set of toys there.

I may be interested in your speakers when you're ready to upgrade, as I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my system.

Can't wait to hear the new tunes!

Back