new street racing show out called Street outlaws

yaeger

Honorary 'Yankee' Redneck
Anyone see it yet? What a bunch of hillbilly's. They say they have " the fastest " street cars anywhere... they say they beat everyone people from all over the country come n they beat them all.... well I think I may be up for a road trip.

Anyone see it yet? What a bunch of hillbilly's. They say they have " the fastest " street cars anywhere... they say they beat everyone people from all over the country come n they beat them all.... well I think I may be up for a road trip.

You can stay at my house!! Known these guys for years now at least chief since h.s.. He's an *** and still hasn't grow up!! So I'm down if you wanna drive on in an whop some a**!! Might even throw down for beer/gas which ever!! Same dooshbags that where on pinks back in the day. Sure we cud get donations and member to join in!! All these guys hate fords too!! Fwiw!!

Where is it ? What network ?

Its on Discovery. I made it through 10 minutes. Couldnt stop laughing my *** off. These idiots show up with drag race cars on trailers at some road and act like their street racing. Then ***** about how the surface sucks. Stupidest thing ive everseen. These are 9 second cars at best and they act like their the fastest street racers in the world. Last time I check the car has to be street legal to call it a street race. Otherwise its just an iprovised track.

That's the guys I run around with, been street racing with them for years. Gonna go eat some chuck house with AZN or Jeff lol

Its on Discovery. I made it through 10 minutes. Couldnt stop laughing my *** off. These idiots show up with drag race cars on trailers at some road and act like their street racing. Then ***** about how the surface sucks. Stupidest thing ive everseen. These are 9 second cars at best and they act like their the fastest street racers in the world. Last time I check the car has to be street legal to call it a street race. Otherwise its just an iprovised track.

Oh Sean with the farm truck might be slow but most the rest of them are mid 5 to high 4 sec 1/8 mile cars

Wasnt there a shop out of Chicago that had some of the fastest syreet cars ? Cant remember the name of it. But was well known .

That's the guys I run around with, been street racing with them for years. Gonna go eat some chuck house with AZN or Jeff lol

I knew u'd chime in sooner or later!! We gotta meet sometime seems like we know alot of the same crowd. Order my punisher vb this week finally. Birthday for black one Sunday!!!

Fwiw all the roads in ok suck d***. Other therm downtown Probly best ones out there.

Oh and all the cars are legal to Oklahoma standards. And if you were driving in a group of 20 fast cars to your racing spot it would attract a mess of unwanted attention. And them complaining on the first episode about the surface conditions was because discovery channel rented a small air strip for them to get good footage but it was the first time that anyone has tried to race out there.

Idk but the show is funny as all hell n I would be up for a road trip and I would drive my truck to the races no trailer......street it up boys...love the show....get me in for the # 10 spot n I'll see bout some vaca n road trip it is

Wasnt there a shop out of Chicago that had some of the fastest syreet cars ? Cant remember the name of it. But was well known .

Anyone see the pinks race at rt66 ?? Well that mustang that lost to the ( orange Camero I think) that's a Chicago car that Bob kuragan tunes and is the real deal street car that runs 8's with a street tire.... there are some wicked fast street cars in Chicago.

That ugly ol FARM truck has run a 10.xx here in San Antonio at SAR. There is a video around somewhere of it lifts and carries the frt tires.
As for the show I sat thru it just it ck it out. Seems a little lame for sure

Google farm truck drag and it'll pop up. I tried to copy it but I sues at the intersweb

That ugly ol FARM truck has run a 10.xx here in San Antonio at SAR. There is a video around somewhere of it lifts and carries the frt tires.
As for the show I sat thru it just it ck it out. Seems a little lame for sure

Google farm truck drag and it'll pop up. I tried to copy it but I sues at the intersweb

And at spelling

why?? its a waste of time. if you beat them, discovery wont air it. if you loose they're gonna make you look like a tool.

What i find funny is all them people and cars out on some street and tow rigs and inclosed trailers parked everywhere and no one calls the cops or they dont show up. I say its staged.

They have said it is done on closed streets due to needing lights to film and other production issues. The test hits you see on the street are done "gorilla" style.

why?? its a waste of time. if you beat them, discovery wont air it. if you loose they're gonna make you look like a tool.

They filmed here in Chicago. There was only one race due to rain. The Chitown car killed the Sonoma. They have already said it will most likely not air. Because it was just one race. When the Chitown guys offered to do the races the next day (with or with out a closed street). They declined. I think they were doing a tour of different cities and were on a schedule. I have no doubt Chitown had faster cars in the match ups. And are seasoned street racers. But the Oklahoma buys were not happy with the street prep Chitown did. They had a cart with a drum of traction compound and multi nozzle sprayer. One that would rival any one you see at a local track. hahahaha

Oklahoma (right lane) was prepping for much longer than the Chitown guys (left lane). lol

1477364_550179048400695_824219694_n.jpg

Video showing the cars that were there to race. Some of these cars have been to Texas and OK for "Cash Days".

Outlaw Street Racing Chitown the True Street Outlaws - YouTube

Back