New Resource For Carpet and Mats

Doesnt work for me either... NLOC has been having on going issues with taking people into other NLOC site.. i dont know why.. the mod needs to fix this

This is frustrating.. there is a lot of re-direct NLOC site of how to.. that i cldnt go to

Didnt want to make a new thread. I have a 1994 lightning truck. On ACC and LMR, they list a 94-95 carpet as light grey. I ordered one from LMR, ( still under ACC). It came too light. Barely matched my interior, it seems like I should have went with the 1993 dark charcoal grey carpet. So, I can match the "back panel carpet" and my precious oem worn out lightning mats.

I guess what I am wanting to ask is..... does anyone have a dark charcoal carpet in their 1994 lightning? is this something I should be concern about?

Didnt want to make a new thread. I have a 1994 lightning truck. On ACC and LMR, they list a 94-95 carpet as light grey. I ordered one from LMR, ( still under ACC). It came too light. Barely matched my interior, it seems like I should have went with the 1993 dark charcoal grey carpet. So, I can match the "back panel carpet" and my precious oem worn out lightning mats.

I guess what I am wanting to ask is..... does anyone have a dark charcoal carpet in their 1994 lightning? is this something I should be concern about?

There should be some photos of the Dark Charcoal carpet in a '94 in this thread ... http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/showthr...-s-Beast-gets-new-carpet?highlight=carpet#top

I didnt see any pictures but that does help me vertify that I am not alone with this issue. Allright, I may contact LMR. Either return it or swap for the 93.. arghh! I was hoping to be done with my interior and have it back together last night.

I didnt see any pictures but that does help me vertify that I am not alone with this issue. Allright, I may contact LMR. Either return it or swap for the 93.. arghh! I was hoping to be done with my interior and have it back together last night.

Yeah ... I'm not sure what's up ... I actually don't see any photos either.

Anyway, here's another photo of the '93 carpet in a '94 interior.

I actually have a plan to do the Dark Charcoal carpet in my Opal interior and also include a Charcoal dash pad and elbow pads ... just like the photo.

I've still got the box that my Opal carpet came in.

I bought the ACC carpet from NPD.

If you think you might wanna do the Opal carpet I can get you the ACC P/N.

Looks fine. These trucks are old enough now where you have to do what you have to do. I doubt reproduction stuff gets much more accurate. BTW, looks a darn site better than black IMHO.

Thanks for the photo. That actually looks really good. A lotttttt cleaner compared to what I currently have.

My carpet from ACC/LMR is opal and the color is completely off versus the carpet on the back of my cab.... The opal carpet is too light. It seems like some 94 came with dark charcoal carpets which I kind of want. Its less easy to get dirty.

This is what i ordered with 6% discount of course. https://lmr.com/item/ACC-2256A-9196M/1993-95-Ford-Lightning-Opal-Gray-Mass-Back-Carpet

No doubt that, never seen that. But I bet reproduction or nos charcoal carpet sets have been incorrectly replaced in many of them.

7dd26149cb9210f5781e9f2cbc2b4c27.jpg

2b5b8027a3aa16e245d59c28249a0d7e.jpg

bbdadea022dccf638f12dc01fa8d44ae.jpg

d679f0dcd2a199e65b0b20ff30280340.jpg

Unless you're the original owner and can attest to it, comparing the color or your Opal trim pieces, your carpet has been replaced at some point with the Dark Charcoal which explains why the Opal your ordered for your floor doesn't match your back panel.

SStock and bumperquip, u both bring a good point. That's probably what happen and its too bad the previous owner still didn't take care of the carpet. I guess, I will just go with charcoal grey. So I don't have to pay to replace the rear bed carpet. I will also look into my door panel carpet and see how well they match.

Thanks for pointing me into the right direction and now, I know where I stand with the carpet. I assumed it was LMR error... I guess, it is actually my error for not making sure.

Back