New product's!

Icepick

Hi All,

I will have some new items available soon...

Powerdyne, inlet and discharge pipe with bypass, these will be mandrel bent, tig welded & powdercoated, 8rib pulley conversion 7 inch blower drive, tensioner and choice of blower pulley 2.65 or 2.75 with the correct belt...

Kenny Bell, 8 rib conversion... More details coming soon!

Exhaust, a new side exhaust designed to be quieter than the one available now, This is not going to replace the other its just another option...

Torque converter, I recently installed the 12 inch 2500 stall Factory Tech converter soon as I get a chance to test it and make sure everything is right these will be available!

That's all for now and thanks for stopping by!

Exhaust, a new side exhaust designed to be quieter than the one available now, This is not going to replace the other its just another option...

Ohhh suuure....now your gonna make a quieter one......;t :D A little too late for me though;g

FYI.....I ended up getting the headers ceramic coated along with the tips and they turned out great. I'm supposed to be putting them on this weekend and getting the rest of the exhaust done next week sometime,.....can't wait!!!

Thanks again for all of your help, I really appreciate it :tu:

Last edited:
Hi Jason,

I just built a system like your planning on doing "sort of"... I used a pair of Twisters after the headers and squeezed and X-pipe at the end of the mid-pipes, Then I used two Flo~Pro's (FP-300's) stacked on there side... It's a tight fit but I managed to get it all in there... At the moment its just tac welded together hanging on the truck but I did start it to get an idea of the sound... Its kind of hard to say with the truck on the lift, The exhaust aiming at the wall (about 4 feet away) and all the leaks from the system not being fully welded but it seems to sound very similer to the other system with the X-muffler from what I can tell... I will give you a full report this weekend after I finish the system and take it for a drive!

;w

I'm curious as to how it will sound with the Mac hi flow cats that I'm putting on mine.

Question,....Which do you think will be quieter on a system like that...the Twisters or hi flow cats?

Hey Steve,

How did that system turn out? Sound good? I didn't get through with mine yet ....they sent us the wrong x-pipe so now we are waiting for the correct one;m

P.S. I got your decal in yesterday and it is already being PROUDLY displayed on my truck as of this morning:D :tu:
Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Hi Jason,

It turned out real well... Definitely quieter than the side exit with the X-muffler but still a little to loud for my "personal taste" (I like it quieter than most) With Cats it will be quieter than twisters (I have compared them before on the same system) A nice thing about this system is that I can use pretty much any type of muffler as long as its a 14 case or smaller... This way I believe I can the tailor the system to the customers needs or wants, i.e. Loud, Quiet or in between, Next I plan to experiment with different types of mufflers to see what the results will be... The only problem is the system is going to have to cost more... One X- pipe and two mufflers compared to just one X- muffler is quite a difference in parts cost not to mention that its also considerably more difficult to build... The fit is tight with a drive shaft loop and Rancho bars but it fits pretty good... The mufflers hang a little low but there nothing that can be done about that because of the upper frame crossmember... All and all I'm pretty sure you will end up real happy with what your doing! :)

Good luck!
Dave

Back