new pics of the cobra for my LOOK friends

forcefedcobra

born 2 be blown
Here are the new pics with the satin finish SSR GT3's on it. They are 18/9.5 front and 18/10.5 rear.
click for larger pic

Old pic

New pics

Very nice. I must admit that I was a little bit concerned about what they would look like, but those are nice.

That sure is a slick L right behind your car in the old pic.

thanks bro. Just put on a whipple and supporting mods. Not much done to it really compared to most of the nuts I hang with over on svtperformance.com. Once I get a new clutch and boost a pump added the boost will get turned up a bit. She already screams though. I need to worry about traction issues more than turning up the boost to be honest.

they are some sweet rims. and what an engine bay! very nice.

In pic 6 of 10, the driver side rear rim does not appear like it has a lip. I see they are 6 spoke rims. the five spokes are the new shiz.

Last edited:
huot5 said:
my bad...Old vs. new. I get it

LOL! Yeah the old setup were stock 10th ann wheels. I like the new setup much better.

When putting the new wheels on I had one of the new ones on the back and an old one on the back. Looked like I had a spare tire on one side compared to the new 10.5's.

I think it fits the rear of the car much better since it fills out the rear wheel wells rather than being sucked in like the old wheels.

Back