New PB Today at Fontana

Haybale

total sarcasm>>>>
I ran a 12.492 @ 110.56, I spun off the line and still had a 1.921 60ft.

It was about 60*F

I had a total of 4 passes, 12.587@109.40, 12.580@110.25, 12.492@110.56, 12.617@110.50.

I kept spinning on the launch (which I'm not worried about)

I had a great time, we had a great turnout, the BBQ was a hit,

THANKS EVERYONE THAT WAS THERE TO SUPPORT THE SoCal LIGHTNING/HD OWNERS!!!:eek:ldtu:

Fontana NLOC group

Ryan, you are the man...was so fun for me to meet and see the guys, and to root for everyone racing Lightnings.

Congratulations on your runs...and thanks to you and your guys for the BBQ and all.:)

Dang...I just saw my runs on video's Grey took, 296 & 306, and had no idea you were filming. So cool! Thanks a lot. My grandson will be so pleased as well (he's in Oklahoma).

Last edited:
Ryan, you are the man...was so fun for me to meet and see the guys, and to root for everyone racing Lightnings.

Congratulations on your runs...and thanks to you and your guys for the BBQ and all.:)

Dang...I just saw my runs on video's Grey took, 296 & 306, and had no idea you were filming. So cool! Thanks a lot. My grandson will be so pleased as well (he's in Oklahoma).

to bad we waited for the last tt of the year!!! it was a great day!!!!

Glad I could get video of most of everyone's run, I think I missed one of Ryan and Buckashow.

If anyone is interested, I have the videos formatted to play on your Ipod that have video capabilities.

Depends how much memory you have on your media card. Let me know which one you want and I will send it to you.To answer your question, yes they will.

I will email it to you tonight when I get home.

I have an empty 4G card in my cell.

could you send me the vid whooping up on the SRT10??

that would be awesome!!!

Back