new paint

99_lightning

If L Can't Win Busa Can
some of you may know i messed up my newest busa :cr: i fixed and repainted it. anyhow here it is. the color is house of kolor limetime pearl over a HOK base coat with HOK kandy lime in the clear.

before:
busa08.jpg

after:
IMAGE_038.jpg

IMAGE_043.jpg

IMAGE_049.jpg

thanks. the ostrich seat went with the old orange color. i have to recover it now for the new color. yeah its gonna be hard to duck and hide now. i had to do it though...too many orange and black 08s in little rock.

:eek:ldtu: most people never see it. its usually just a blur but it will be done as soon as the new material shows up.

:eek:ldtu: most people never see it. its usually just a blur but it will be done as soon as the new material shows up.

lol

i like them but i cant seem to find one that can keep up with the 1ks...

not 1/8 mile times or 1/4 that they can drive everywhere like me and the group... we have a few busas that say they can beat the gsxr 1ks from a high roll but i dont ever see it happen...

nice bike for sure...

the orange and black is my fav color setup... the green is pimp too...

thanks man.

they just cant ride the busa. i have never had trouble with a 1k 1/8, 1/4 or top end. the only other bike that i have had the slightest bit of fear was a 14 when they first came out. after second gear i was laughing at what a joke it was. the only thing with a busa is you have to be a rider to rail it other than that its pretty good.

Back