New Outlaw Street record!!!!

Modern Muscle

1000rwhp & 8 Second Club
Had a track rental at Cecil County Dragway yesterday. Truck ran great, but we were struggling to get it to launch good all day. The 88mm turbo I recently put on has a large exhaust housing and we couldn't get it to come up on boost at the line. That was the bad part of the day. The rest was all good news. We did end up going a new PB of 9.30@156.73 mph and ran 125+ in the eighth. This was about 8mph faster in the 1/8th and almost 10mph in 1/4 faster than the smaller 80mm turbo we ran last season. The mph is definitely there to go 8's. We just got to get it to leave harder. Best 60' all day was a 1.66. Not to bad for the first outing on the larger turbo. Truck pulled insanely hard all the way down the track. Some better brakes and a parachute may be in our near future :)

Attachments

• 9.30 Pass.jpg
    9.30 Pass.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 46
Awesome that is some killer mph. My buddy took a video on his phone and I could here it struggling to build boost.

Good thing no one was in the right lane!

Yeah, would of had to come up with new exit plan..lol It's kind of funny with all the passes we made that day, the internet web sites pick up on that pass...lol Made Speed Society and even Powerblock tv. Didn't bother to show the 9.3 pass...lol

Can you say 4000 to 4500 stall converter Ralph went 8.50 @ WFCX with the same MPH. leave harder and hang the F@#K on!!!

Thanks guys. It's really running strong. Huff, that's the plan. Don't think it will go 8.5, but an 8.8 might not be out of the question. My truck is about 500lbs heavier than what Ralph's truck was back then.

Back