New mod juice

L

Litng1

Hey guys Ive got my NOS wet system ready to rock getting bottle filled Wed and going to test and tune that night.
Im putting my bigger pulley on my Powerdyne to run less boost and going to spray a 90Shot.Ill post results later wed night.
Wish me luck hehe.

------------------
Marcus Harrison
95Lightning
NLOC#495
1/4=12.9s
1/8=8.17s
TeamPowerdyne
View

Sounds like your trying for those mid 12's,
I hope you get there, good luck and keep us posted!!

------------------

MATTMAN
NLOC Member #451
The Netherlands
93 Powerdyned "L"

Ok guys just getting back from track 1/8mile.
I added a NOS 90SHot kit to my truck.I was running the smaller supercharger pulley but since I was going to run nitrous I put on the big pulley so Id get less boost.I only got to get two runs tonight.
I turned by boost retard all the way up to take alot of timing out to start with.My best prior to today was as follows.
8.17@ 83.5MPH
1.80 60FT

Tonight I ran
8.11@ 88MPH
1.98 60FT
The track was not hooking up at all I was a little less than 2/10s off my norm just in the 60Times.
I hit the juice when I shifted to 2nd gear and boy does she pull good.
Next time I go to track Im going to put my small pulley back on and pick up 3PSI.I had no pinging at all so there is time to be had there also.
With my smaller pulley,more timing,better 60Ft times Im thinking very solid 7s with out a dought.
All this was done on 19pound injectors no chip or mass air.Im going to put my 30s and chip back in soon just for saftey reasons.
Sorry so long.Any advice or questions let me know.

------------------
Marcus Harrison
95Lightning
NLOC#495
1/4=12.9s
1/8=8.17s
TeamPowerdyne
View

Back