New Member, kinda!

Twice_Struck

Good Morning!

In 4 days I will have completed transaction for a Black 1993 Lightning (#2577) added to the garage. I wanted to come say hello! I was blessed with the ability to finally add a Gen 1 to my collection. I'll tell you what, they are becoming harder to come by, so I took the plunge. I literally looked here, and all over Facebook, and for what I paid I felt like I got a great deal versus what else was on the market. I took it for a drive yesterday. Honestly I was so excited I forgot to get pictures, but I'll attach one of the for sale add. I will be the third owner. Clean title. 159K miles on the clock... Re-Painted by Ford in 2017. Stock with the exception of flow master exhaust coming out the rear, and a shallow subwoofer between the seats. Has all the maintenance records and titles information as well as owner's manuals.

I have been in the Lightning community for about 4 years now. I also own a 2004 Red Lightning #1941 that is typically my daily driver. The Gen2 is nearly a full-bolt on truck with a 2.3 Kenne Bell Autorotor feeding the 5.4. I am active on LightningRodder but felt this is a better forum for Gen1 owners.

Current plans are to get a dark tint on the windows, give it a good detail and cleaning (maybe get it ceramic coated), maybe put dumps on the truck (or change exhaust altogether), and lower it. Otherwise I would like to keep it as is... MAYBE do a Mass Air swap and blower addition WAY down the road. Only time will tell!

Edit: It's not letting me upload pics! :cr:

Back