New Member from CT

Stuart

Hello, after years of wanting I finally had an opportunity to get into a Gen 1. I picked up a Red 94 build #1313, with 86k on the clock. I picked it up has a project, and with this being possibly a former drag truck It will definitely be a project. I have always tinkered with 4x4, as I get older I guess my taste changes. Beside I gave up a 98 Trans am that my daughter loved!! So I have to get this one right. She's on board with it, best part she's 10! One day this will be hers to cruise..... Maybe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 23
Welcome, nice truck, now take that stupid looking Tachometer off the dash along with all mounting hardware and send it to me for proper disposal. :drool:

Welcome Stewart, Hope you can join in on 2 Lightning events October 17 and 18 2015.

Ford F150 Lightning First Generation truck owners/fans from the New England area Sunday October 18th. All Ford Lightning owners are welcome to participate. This is not judged event.. Minutes off the Mass. Turnpike & Rt.495 Rt: 290 and Rt:84 Between Worcester & Boston. Garage Tour at High Octane Performance Cars at Shrewsbury Motorsports 294 Boston Turnpike (Route 9).

https://www.facebook.com/events/151948511811580/

New England Lightning and Harley F150 group is having a get together Saturday October 17th the day before the First Generation event. So we now have two events that can fill your weekend with trucks.
Saturday October 17th
Pembroke, MA 02359
TIME
We will start promptly at 8:00 AM

Last edited:
Back