New Look for The Hammer

TheHammer

NJLOC
well I had a lot of clear coat issues going on, my hood was starting to get all cloudy and my roof was already looking flat black so there is a guy in DelValLO that works for a body shop and does some good work so we had been talking for awhile.

unfortunately my truck wasn't ready for Vinnies big GTG it was ready the day after but now it is ready and has a bit of a new look.

went with some tinted headlights, turn signals and tails from the headlight depot
blacked out the grills as well

also if you look at the Lightning logo theres a subtle pinstripe he added there

and before anyone gets on my yes I need the front bumper painted to that is a winter project and I haven't had time to put my powdercoated black rims on which I think will really complete the look
IMG_20140825_063947_356.jpgIMG954188.jpgIMG_20140824_170807_468.jpgIMG_20140824_171548_325.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20140824_181550_889.jpg

yes needs much lowerness! lol

Looks good nick. I saw the picture on the fb lightning page and scrolled right past it didn't even realize it was yours at first lol. Didn't expect you to go bling with appearance mods!

Thanks guys!!

there will be no drop at this time, staying with the 4x4 look for now

haha thanks Josh! I wanted to surprise everyone at vinnies because I am usually not about the appearance mods haha

Josh
im very picky about the suspension, truck has run so good for what it is I don't like messing with it too much,
now I have to get it all dialed in with the fiberglass leafs and qa1s before spookfest still
I might do something idk

thanks Paul and Dave!

That looks sweet as hell Nick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally never liked the 99 grille, BUT regardless
Your truck is rockin.............

Makes me feel bad about neglecting mine

That looks sweet as hell Nick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally never liked the 99 grille, BUT regardless
Your truck is rockin.............

Makes me feel bad about neglecting mine

Thanks Gator!!! I appreciate the kind words

hell I had to make it look good since I got all your hand me downs!!
bring yours back out again than!!

Josh
im very picky about the suspension, truck has run so good for what it is I don't like messing with it too much,
now I have to get it all dialed in with the fiberglass leafs and qa1s before spookfest still
I might do something idk

thanks Paul and Dave!

You just swapped leafs, that's going to change how it launches anyway, and do you even have adjustable shocks yet? Even if you do they'll probably need a different setting with the fg leafs over stock. The time is now to just toss a set of shackles in it! And a small drop up front won't really hurt your 60's, if you're at 1.70 now it's only going to improve from your other mods and dialing the truck in. Not saying go slammed, but you don't have to get altitude sickness to get a good 60' LOL.

Back