New Lightning?

It looks like the new 2008 F150 Limited to me with a set of Saleen 23" Rims & a Blower. That's NOT the new Gen 3 Lightning!

Last edited:
A Saleen truck mabey? Centercaps look to have a Saleen emblem even though
it's moving. Truck tags have TX plates, not Michigan prototype plates seen in most spy shots. Wish they would give us a Gen3 someday,but doesn't look like
it will happen. :cr:

Saleen center caps, same seven spoke Saleen wheels, five bar (color matched) grille with emblem on the bottom driver side just like the Saleen. Texas registration... I'm going with a Saleen here... or a stocker that's been modded to look like a Saleen.

Is saleen made in texas? I dunno. If so then that is who is building it.

It should be available in march with 2 different engine options, one of them being a 600 hp jdm motor.

they never made/or make a saleen in a standard cab.. either ext. cab or now the new crew cab.. has to be a peice together truck or something new they are playing around with..

just an overpriced saleen or homemade version of one
last I heard ford was going to do a shelby f150
but I have not been paying attention lately

It's just a saleen, calm down guys.

Its a JDM Concept truck

We did all the engine work and the front bumper and saleen fitted a custom body kit and the 23" white paint matched wheels.

The truck made 460+ RWHP on 9 psi boost and will run estimated mid 12 sec 1/4 mile ET's

Hoping to make this a production vehicle styled by Saleen and power enhanced by JDM.

Look for this truck in several upcomming magazines.

We have built two already one for JDM and the one you saw in the video for a customer.

JimIII

Its a JDM Concept truck

We did all the engine work and the front bumper and saleen fitted a custom body kit and the 23" white paint matched wheels.

The truck made 460+ RWHP on 9 psi boost and will run estimated mid 12 sec 1/4 mile ET's

Hoping to make this a production vehicle styled by Saleen and power enhanced by JDM.

Look for this truck in several upcomming magazines.

We have built two already one for JDM and the one you saw in the video for a customer.

JimIII

very cool jim !! i would like to see a vendor that has alot of knowledge like yourself setup to fill the need for a real performance truck !

Back