New in North Carolina

RU$$ELL

Hey guys I just picked up a Gen 1 last week! It's a project truck. The previous owner had used it fora daily driver for the last ten years, and it's done truck things and it shows. The PO decided to sell it after the intake gaskets started to leak and to get something better on gas.

I have always liked Ford Trucks and seeing a Lighting always puts a smile on my face. I never thought I would own one.

The plan is to get it running right clean it up and enjoy it for alittle while. I will sooner or later have to sell the Lighting or my 87 LX Coupe, I can't keep them both long term.

Practically neighbors. North Raleigh. Lewisville area. BONESTOCK is in Durham. A couple others further east.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Just starting to have opportunities.

There's a big Lightning event coming in Charlotte in August.

Just starting to have opportunities.

There's a big Lightning event coming in Charlotte in August.

I can't see the original post with the information. Don't know if it's my phone? A cook out sounds great. I normally try to take my mustang to test and tune about once a month. I just started a diy turbo install. If the L is running and the mustang is not I will take it my next outing. I normally go to Roxboro, Galot, or Wayne County.

Welcome from Charleston, SC.

As for the event info....

First and 2nd Gens welcome. Cross posted from Facebook and LightningRodder.

HOTEL INFO- 5/17/2021

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE HOTEL INFO

https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/deeplink/...

If you call, use reference FLI, they will be able to help! Looking forward to seeing everyone for a great time!

Track update/payment- 5/4/2021

Charlotte Motor Speedway-August 20th, 2021 9am
**laps and photo shoot, then meet inside the track after**

3 laps (working with speed, so be patient)

3/4 photo shoots

1-you will have you/your truck on the start finish line with photo
2- victory lane with you/your vehicle
3-group photo in pit lane with everyone by trucks (if anyone has a drone and good with photos, please message me)

Price is $120.00 per truck-that includes insurance and services. Payment due August 1st, 2021. If arrangements need to be made, please contact me.

Also, if you have not paid for the speedway, $120.00 with
full name
year of truck
color

send PayPal to tommymcgee11@gmail.com

Welcome! Post pics of the L if you can! Hopefully you can make it to the meet in August. We could use as many Gen1 guys there was we can. I say this as I may only be able to bring my Gen2 and not both... lol

Welcome! Post pics of the L if you can! Hopefully you can make it to the meet in August. We could use as many Gen1 guys there was we can. I say this as I may only be able to bring my Gen2 and not both... lol

I'd like to go but doubt I'll have mine on the road by then. I'm doing a bunch to it and I don't even have it registered here in NC yet. lol

Back