New here

bustedparts

I have been on here befor about 5 6 year ago.I sold my L to a guy and he kind of trashed it.So I find myself buying it back from him.I am getting it for a good price to.I am trading my 99 dodge neon for it!:drugs: I will so have some pics of the truck and the (List) of stuff I am going to do to it.Most likely its going to get a 408 with a big hair dryer on it.I donk now if any of you all remember me from back then .I ony went to 2 outtings.The truck was a very clean 1st gen with 2nd gen embelms.I remember having to break into the admins truck with a hacksaw blade when he locked his key in the truck.Well I will see yhall soon.
Rich

Hmmmmm, cant say that I remember you? I was /am the admin for the MiLOC and dont rememebr anyone getting into my truck with a hacksaw blade? Where was this at? Do remember what the truck looked like?

Yha the truck was black and red.I also rember that you were having problems with noises under the hood and it ended up being the water pump bearings.
On a different note.I have some god news.I now work at the coolest shop in west michigan! stevemorrisracingengines.com
Once I do pick up my old truck I have some big plans for for the drive line!

Yes sir thats my truck. I forgot all about all the mysterious noises I had there for a while. Now my truck has a 396, roller cam, Canfield heads, etc. Good to see old members come back.

Definitely come over to http://www.miloc.org thats where we all hang out. If you get a strange white screen after you logon, just use the back button and go in again.

I just bulit a 414 winsor for a customer.It had afr heads,hydr roller,eldbrock carb (pos),and a rpm air gap intake and it made 502/589 .Cant wait to bulid mine!

Back