new here

illness

Lightning addict
Hi all new here.. don't really have an L but am the biggest fan of them.. i currently own a 98 f150 stnd. cab short bed flarside 2wd, w/ a 4.6... trying to make it into an L simply because i can not afford one..but spring time is approaching and i need a hitch to pull the jetskis with.. i was wondering if any locals with an L have taken their fac. trailier hitch off and are looking to sell it. or if anyone knows were i can get a good deal on one.. thank u in advance..

illness said:
Hi all new here.. don't really have an L but am the biggest fan of them.. i currently own a 98 f150 stnd. cab short bed flarside 2wd, w/ a 4.6... trying to make it into an L simply because i can not afford one..but spring time is approaching and i need a hitch to pull the jetskis with.. i was wondering if any locals with an L have taken their fac. trailier hitch off and are looking to sell it. or if anyone knows were i can get a good deal on one.. thank u in advance..
Welcome.
Go to www.MILOC.org and then to the forums. This section is not checked very often.

Got my hitch from my 99 F150. It's in the Clinton Twp. area. Will give you a killer deal on it. Dave

Back