New guy, new L!

Dash808

Howzit people. Was lurking around NLOC and stumbled upon HLOC. This place is great! I guess I have been living in a hole? I got a white '03 a couple weeks ago after months and months and maybe years of searching, super clean, 8k mi. Pretty much stock, just exhaust and CAI.
Also have a black '94 since '99 on the mainland. But finally broke down and bought a Gen II. Still love the Gen I though. Maybe one day I will bring it over since not too many running around HI.
Live around Mililani/ Waipio so I was glad to hear about Naka's down the street from me! :thumbup:

Welcome.
2001 white L here. Good luck here in the islands I enjoyed living here. We'll be leaving for good in 3 weeks. retiring after 20 years of military B.S.
I'm not sure why none of the regulars haven't posted up in a while but they are nice people. have a good one
Cary

I got a black 03. 2.6 KB and some other stuff. Good to see some new guys. I'm always down for a cruise or something. Just hit me up on the board.

I was checking out your pics Supra of the KB. Nice little upgrade. I take it your not in Hilo anymore? When is the next Wendy's/HD/ Kmart encounter?

Howzit! Welcome to the site. I too have a '03 and live in Waipio. Just look for the L w/ the flame tint and that would be me.

John

Back