New GP on helmets/safety stuff for '07!

Vern

This GP has been given direct approval from the NLOC

The old GP for helmets from Apex Performance (apexperformance.net) was set to expire at the end of the year. However, they have extended the GP to the club with no expiration date. They have great prices on helmets (Snell 05) and other safety gear, as well as trailer accessories (ie, tie-downs) and Magnecor wires. There are no minimum orders, and you will get 10% discount and Free Shipping! on almost everything.

So, call Linda at Apex Performance for your helmets and great customer service! And tell her you're with the NLOC and want your discount.

Here is the word from Linda, with the specifics:

New promocode below and it will be valid for 10% off products with no expiration date.

NLOC-10

That way, folks can order and not be concerned about the expiration period.

The promocode is good on all products except ATE brake fluid and gift certificates.

Thank you,
Linda
ApexPerformance.net
Premier Racing Outfitters

Toll Free: 866.505.2739 or direct at 724.443.9786
Shop online 24 hours a day at ApexPerformance.net

Master Warehouse Distributor: ESS - Emergency Fire Suppression Systems
Warehouse Distributor: Schroth, Magnecor, Cool Shirt, Pyrotect, Motive Products, CG-Lock
Dealer: HANS Device, Piloti, Sabelt, Corbeau, Racetech, RECARO, OMP, BELL, ARAI, G-Force, Sparco

Apex Performance also has access to a wide variety of automotive accessories so give us a call or email if you are looking for something special!

Fire Jacket NLOC Logo Embroidery

The cost of having the NLOC logo embroidered on a NEW fire jacket:

Large logo on back: $25
Small logo on front (left or right): $15
Name on front (left or right): $8 - in conjunction with a logo

The thread that they embroider with is NOT fire retardant treated. Not sure it matters, but they stressed this fact.

NOTE 1: All jackets must be NEW...we will not deal with old, dirty jackets!!!!!
NOTE 2: We will ONLY embroider the name in conjunction with embroidering one of the logos.

The jacket must be shipped to Nan (with COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS) at:
5717 Quicksilver Drive
McKinney, TX 75070

Nan will return them when the embroidery is complete (plan on 2-3 weeks).

BigD said:
The cost of having the NLOC logo embroidered on a NEW fire jacket:

Large logo on back: $25
Small logo on front (left or right): $15
Name on front (left or right): $8 - in conjunction with a logo

The thread that they embroider with is NOT fire retardant treated. Not sure it matters, but they stressed this fact.

NOTE 1: All jackets must be NEW...we will not deal with old, dirty jackets!!!!!
NOTE 2: We will ONLY embroider the name in conjunction with embroidering one of the logos.

The jacket must be shipped to Nan (with COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS) at:
5717 Quicksilver Drive
McKinney, TX 75070

Nan will return them when the embroidery is complete (plan on 2-3 weeks).

does Apex sell racing jackets? didnt see any listed on there. any recommendations where to order one from thats ideal for getting embroidered? and any chance of getting the NHTOC logo on it?

on a side note, bought a pyrotech helmet off apex last year, they were great to deal with!

Josh,
I am checking with Vern. I want a jacket also. Yes, we can have the NHTOC logo embroidered on the jackets.

...Dwight...

Josh, Vern just answered:

"Dwight, yes they do. You have to call and ask for the "Sportsman Deluxe" single layer jacket. I just this week ordered one from Linda.

Linda
ApexPerformance.net
Premier Racing Outfitters

Toll Free: 866.505.2739 or direct at 724.443.9786
Shop online 24 hours a day at ApexPerformance.net

Remember the discount code: NLOC-10

Pyrotect single layer are $62.45 - 10% promo, net $56.20 free ship. They have them drop shipped directly from Pyrotect.

You can click HERE to see what they look like There is a sizing chart on this page.

Vern"

I had mine drop shipped to Nan for the embroidery, she just got it yesterday. So I suspect we'll see some pics of the embroidery posted up in a week or two.

does that link of what they look like work for everybody else? might just be b/c i'm on the internet at work and its blocked, but it comes up page cant be displayed :?

definately interested in getting one though!

Back